DH not so dear anymore. lol

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
well for the past 3 hours now i have been browsing the site. He asked me the name of it and I told him. he asked if it's a site for all the other crazy cat ladies. if loving my cat makes me a crazy cat lady then so be it.

anyone need a husband? you can have mine. he don't obey orders very well anymore.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend thinks the same thing... but I happen to know that he lurks here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chris won't even go get me the french fries that I have been craving all day. Such a big meanie. He also calls Snow the crazy cat because of the way she jumps out at his feet whenever he walks near her. I hope she trains the kittens to do that as well.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All the guys I know think I`m sad for coming on here
Don`t worry, it`s just a guy thing

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by klaidman

well for the past 3 hours now i have been browsing the site. He asked me the name of it and I told him. he asked if it's a site for all the other crazy cat ladies. if loving my cat makes me a crazy cat lady then so be it.

anyone need a husband? you can have mine. he don't obey orders very well anymore.
But it is not just a bunch of crazy old cat ladies.There is me and possibly more crazy old cat men, too!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my lucky thinks the same thing - she is now running up and down the house as like a crazy kitty on steroids! too funny!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I think my lucky thinks the same thing - she is now running up and down the house as like a crazy kitty on steroids! too funny!
Oooo! Your Lucky resembles my Thai!! He's acting like a crazy cat now, also!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure! Let's swap hubbies. Does yours scoop out the litter box? I trained mine to do that, so if yours doesn't, no deal!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Sure! Let's swap hubbies. Does yours scoop out the litter box? I trained mine to do that, so if yours doesn't, no deal!
HOW?!?!?! Even pregnant I can't get mine to clean the box! What's funnier is I managed to "drag" my hubby to an Ohio meet-up and even though he was on his phone most of the time I think he secretly had a good time.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

HOW?!?!?! Even pregnant I can't get mine to clean the box! What's funnier is I managed to "drag" my hubby to an Ohio meet-up and even though he was on his phone most of the time I think he secretly had a good time.
My husband had already agreed that he would take over litterbox duties when I'm pregnant, but he does it all the time now since I explained that I feel loved and taken care of when he handles the "gross" jobs (he also cleans both toilets).

Maybe you can have your Dr. give him scare tactics about the risk of YOU cleaning it? I mean, it's not lying, so much...

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

My husband had already agreed that he would take over litterbox duties when I'm pregnant, but he does it all the time now since I explained that I feel loved and taken care of when he handles the "gross" jobs (he also cleans both toilets).

Maybe you can have your Dr. give him scare tactics about the risk of YOU cleaning it? I mean, it's not lying, so much...
Ya, we tried that the first time and he cleaned it a few times... after I nagged him. I don't mind. I take the necessary precautions and since mine are both indoor only the risk is minute anyway. Plus, he cooks and does dishes!