Harley's early Xmas present.

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wandered into PetSmart today to get Harley a few things for Xmas....of course, I couldn't resist giving her the TurboScratcher that I got her a little bit early. :-)

Wow, Mom, what is this thing?

Oh wait...it smells like....catnip. Maybe I'll just rub my face on it a little bit. Just to see what it's like.

Hmm....Maybe just a little bit more...

And here comes the windup....a big stretch.

And....Pow!

Say! This is FUN!!!

This kept her busy for what seemed like forever. Usually, if I get 5 or so minutes out of one toy with her, it's a lot. She's been back to play with this a whole lot of times today (in fact, I hear her smacking it around right now). I'm so glad I got it for her!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I have 8 of those in my house.
That's usually the reaction I get too!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is adorable! Obviously she is thoroughly entertained and intrigued! I find the trick to keep Maia equally interested is to put it away and bring it out periodically, as a special treat. Of course every kitty is different, but often curiosity cures the cat!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww look at her head on it in the 2nd picture

My kids have one. Sophies not interested
Jack bats the ball around, and Rosie has the middle clawed to shreds!

Wait until she start's batting the ball around in the early hours of the morning
My cats turbo is upstairs in the spare room, but when it's so quiet it seems twice as noisy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I love the second picture where she's rubbing her face on it! Making sure it has her scent all over it so that no other kitty can claim it!
I was laughing so hard when she started doing that, I almost couldn't take pictures of her.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucky has one of those.... by far her favorite toy! She can go on forever! Wait until you see her upside down trying with all her might to take that ball out of the track!!! Oh... such a sense of pride when they do!!!