WARNING to hubbies or b/fs who give awful gifts

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's funny! A friend was telling me about this commercial just today. I might be one of the few, I would love a really nice vacuum. I'm not opposed to a Dyson for Christmas??

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Funny - my customers at work are telling me how offensive that is.
Maybe it's the age group....many are older women (60+).

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was absolutely hysterical! I am totally forwarding that link to my friends! And I am single, for 2 years now......just think it could be because of bad gifts

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linda - a video should play - showing guys in "the doghouse". Not sure....you might not have the program required to run it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

What am I supposed to be seeing? All I see is what looks like the side of a wall with a little green icon in the middle.
Maybe you need a newer version of flash player?

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad gave my mom a vacuum cleaner for her birthday right after they'd gotten married. Funny they divorced that year as well.

I, on the other hand, would do a lot for a Dyson!

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I should my DH this. Maybe he will rethink whatever gift. Last year I got a mop. Well he got a laptop.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was great! Here's one along the same line.....I got this one last Christmas!

P.S. Personally, I'd LOVE a Dyson! Although, it would be even better if it came with something sparkley!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

That was great! Here's one along the same line.....I got this one last Christmas!

P.S. Personally, I'd LOVE a Dyson! Although, it would be even better if it came with something sparkley!
That was a funny video to! I know me as a woman, would love a jig saw this year!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Taurus77

That's funny! A friend was telling me about this commercial just today. I might be one of the few, I would love a really nice vacuum. I'm not opposed to a Dyson for Christmas??
I am not into jewelry much. The only jewelry I wear on a regular basis is my wedding rings. But that video was hilarious!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As much as I love my Dyson ball DC25 Animal vacuum, I think if I got that for an anniversary gift or something, Rob would be led to the doghouse!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, I appreciate any gift that someone is kind enough to get for me...

I do know a guy who gave his wife a talking scale (it would announce your weight to anyone within earshot) and she was pretty upset, lol.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by klaidman

I should my DH this. Maybe he will rethink whatever gift. Last year I got a mop. Well he got a laptop.
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Aw, I appreciate any gift that someone is kind enough to get for me...

I do know a guy who gave his wife a talking scale (it would announce your weight to anyone within earshot) and she was pretty upset, lol.
Major dog house candidates!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad got my mom a shopvac one year for Christmas. She cried. She recovered though- the next year, Dad got new pots and pans, lol