Spotlight member of the week-Persi & Alley 12/06-12/13

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are your first questions to get you started:

1. What is your favorite color?

2. What made you join TCS?

3. What is your favorite time of day and why?

4. Do you like to travel? If so, where is your favorite place you have been to and why?

5. Have you ever been deep-sea diving? If not, would you ever want to?

6. Do you like roller-coasters?

7. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?

8. Do you like animated movies? If so, which is your favorite?

9. What is the weirdest thing you like to eat?

10. Have you ever broken any bones? If so, what have you broken?

Hope you have fun this week being in the spotlight!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Lee!....
Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!
...SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs that I want to know if you know where I´m living …
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
…as a country or as a city?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
….As you can see in Yucatán is locatated Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen….http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
4.- Can you speak spanish?
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
8.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?

11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)
( here´s the link my friend: )
http://cancun.gob.mx/guiaturistica2/

Enought for NOW,
....see you around my friend...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What is your favorite color?
Silver. (My car is silver.)
2. What made you join TCS?
I had just purchased Persi at the age of 7 weeks. I did not know that I was dealing with a not so reputable breeder letting Persi go that early, which I quickly learned on TCS. I joined TCS the day after bringing Persi home to learn how to rear him properly.
3. What is your favorite time of day and why?
The evening time, after DW comes home so we can be together.
4. Do you like to travel? If so, where is your favorite place you have been to and why?
I joined the navy at the tender age of 17 because of the ad "Join the Navy and see the World". I in fact did see much of the world while in the navy and continued travelling to places after the navy. My current count of countries that I have been to is 64. Hopefully that will become 65 in May when I plan to travel to Iran, which is DW's native land. My favorite place was Isla de Pascua (Easter Island) which is properly called Rapa Nui. The reason it is my favorite place is because it is the most remote spot in the world and also the most mystery filled place due to all the moai (statues) on the island, presumably from outer space.
5. Have you ever been deep-sea diving? If not, would you ever want to?
When I lived in Florida, my next door neighbor (whose actual name was James Bond), had a boat and all the necessary gear which he invited me to share with him. It was a beatiful experience but alas, James moved away and I did not have the money to further pursue that wonderful activity.
6. Do you like roller-coasters?
Yes, and so does DW. The most fun part is listening to DW scream!
7. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many?
I have a brother in Arkansas, "working for the Lord" and a sister with a high profile job at Microsoft in Seattle.
8. Do you like animated movies? If so, which is your favorite?
The original Fantasia has stood the test of time.
9. What is the weirdest thing you like to eat?
Dried octopus was one of my favorites when living in Japan.
10. Have you ever broken any bones? If so, what have you broken?
I used to do a lot of motocross racing and so have broken many bones in my life.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
?as a country or as a city?
Los dos. I know Mexico (I am using an alternate computer, actually my cellphone, so I cannot use the proper fonts) as both, having travelled to Mexico possibly forty times. I learned right away that there was and is no such place as Mexico City.
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
are you came by business or by vacations?
I have been in every state. I have been to D.F. several times but the rest of the time I drove either by car or motorcycle for education.
3.- Have you ever hearded about MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]rida Yucatán MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico????..
.. Is the place where I´m live!
?.As you can see in Yucatán is locatated Chichen Itza (Mayan Ruins) one of the New 7 wonders of the Modern world!...

Here´s the link my friend..(about my city and you can see something too about Chichen?.http://www.yucatantoday.com/index.php
Yes, it reminded me a little bit of Cuzco. My girlfriend and I went there by way of motorcycle. It is a very different kind of Mexico and was the highlight of our trip.
Por supuesto. fui a Cuernavaca estudiar espanol entonces fui a Antigua Guatemala, entonces a Quito Ecuador y finalamente a Santiago, Chile. Todos las escuelas fui seis semanas. Conozco mi gramatica es muy mal pero cuando viajar a paises que hablan espanol, yo nunca tengo problemas. Tambien la gente siempre habla conmigo despacio asi yo entiendo.
5.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?

When DW and I went to Sevilla, Espana, we fell in love with flamenco. Therefore we have several flamenco CDs which we enjoy often.
6.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
Perros Amores was a big hit in the U.S. I have a DVD of that and several other Mexican movies. I always make sure I turn the subtitles OFF.
7.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
I like authentic nachos as made in Mexico which you cannot find anymore in Texas.
8 Do you like the Tequila?...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
Yes, but I like real margaritas like you get in real Mexico, not some kind of frozen Kool-aid concoction that you get here in Texas.
9.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock?
Yes, near Tikal deep in the jungle with monkeys swinging in the trees above me and occasionaly throwing things at me for their amusement.
10.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
Yes, I have been nearly every where in Mexico.
11.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) ( here´s the link my friend: )
The last time DW and I went to Mexico we drove down to Guanajuato and stayed with a family right on Calle del Beso. We always stay with families to learn the culture and never stay in a hotel. From Guanajuato we left our SUV parked for two weeks and used the excellent bus service available to explore all the surrounding areas including D.F. The reason we drove down is because I wanted to show DW Real de Catorce which is on the way and since ghost towns do not have airports, it was the only choice. We would never go to a place like Cancun where English is widely spoken. We want to immerse ourselves in the real Mexico. In just 7 years we have been to 18 countries together.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Turn Now.

Have you ever been to Canada, if so what area?

If there was one person, alive or passed whom you could meet who would it be?

What is your favorite kind of dessert?

What is your worse bad habit?

What is your best quality?

If you could change one thing what would it be?

Do you like to gamble?

What are some of your hobbies?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My turn!

Innie or Outtie? (Belly Button)

Boxers or Briefs?

Have you ever gone streaking?

Have you ever put a pair of panty hose on your head and pretended to have long hair?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been to Canada, if so what area?
Born and raised in Seattle so my parents would take us kids to Victoria on the boat once a year. Later I explored B.C. in greater depth, finding Vancouver and Seattle virtually the same cities. I eventually made it all the way to Prince Rupert. I was there last May and DW and I drove up to Whistler and took the ski lift all the way up. It was wonderful to see so much snow in May. Around here if we get an inch, which we usually do not, nobody goes to work. Later in life I went to Alberta; Edmonton and Calgary, Ontario; Toronto and made it to the top of the CN tower which is pretty good for me, being afraid of heights. However it never seemed like I was in a foreign country until I made it to Quebec. We drove all the way around the Gaspe Penninsula and arrived at the city of Quebec, a true jewel of a city, a small Paris and thus my favorite Canadian city. But if I were to retire in Canada it would be Vancouver for sure. I could have all the benefits of nice weather and snow is a short drive away.
If there was one person, alive or passed whom you could meet who would it be?
Fyodor Dotoevsky. However, I would like to ask Sir Winston Churchill just one question and that is: How did you manage to pull off smoking cigars from the moment you got up until you went to bed, drink with the best of them, and carry around 150 extra pounds and make it into your 90s??
What is your favorite kind of dessert?
Flan. It is like the Mexican national desert; it is a baked custard with caramel poured over it.
What is your worse bad habit?
Smoking cigars, but hey, Mr. Churchill got away with it and I only have one or two a week outside of the house.
What is your best quality?
This may freak you out but the answer is Public Speaking. I know, everybody is afraid of it but I have a room full of trophies from Toastmasters and when I started I was just as afraid as anybody else.
If you could change one thing what would it be?
I would change the world to listen, really listen to the lyrics of John Lennon's "Imagine".
Do you like to gamble?
Nothing serious but I do get to the horse races once in a while.
What are some of your hobbies?
From childhood on I had a fascination with chess and solving composed chess problems. I do have chess on my present cellphone but the game I play now is Sudoku.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are being too easy on me. Don't forget that I asked over one thousand questions for KatKwiz and KatKwery so it's about time I answered a few!

Innie or Outtie? (Belly Button)
Innie
Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers
Have you ever gone streaking?
Yeah, but it was perfectly legal and acceptable. (I'll just leave it at that.)
Have you ever put a pair of panty hose on your head and pretended to have long hair?
No, but when I get up from this computer I am heading right into the bathroom and giving it a try. Actually, I have one of those baseball caps with a fake pony tail in back.

OK folks, I DO know how to answer questions as well as ask them so fire away but remember, I am a male of the species.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some more!

1. Do you golf?

2. Do you have any children?

3. What do you want for Christmas?

4. What is your favorite ice cream?

5. McDonald's or Burger King?

6. How did you and your wife meet?

7. If you could travel in time, where/what year would you travel to and why?

8. Do you play video games?

9. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

10. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

Ok, enough for now from me! I'll have more later!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!.
..my God, My God, my God!...
you can speak soooooooo very well spanish my friend!!!!
Awesome!

WHY you didn´t tell me before?....

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Por supuesto. fui a Cuernavaca estudiar espanol entonces fui a Antigua Guatemala, entonces a Quito Ecuador y finalamente a Santiago, Chile. Todos las escuelas fui seis semanas. Conozco mi gramatica es muy mal pero cuando viajar a paises que hablan espanol, yo nunca tengo problemas. Tambien la gente siempre habla conmigo despacio asi yo entiendo.
Tu español esta muy bien, desconosco cuanto tiempo te tomo escribir este parrafo para mi,...( te agradezco mucho tu esfuerzo y cualquier cosa que necesites no dudes en preguntarme....)....yo creo que tu te ries cuando ves mis post en ingles...

Back at the game...

thank you for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today....The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?

8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
…

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you golf?

Nope. I used to have a friend that golfed a lot. He was (how should I say this nicely) somewhat overweight. He always used to tell me how much exercise he was getting. He was always trying to get me to come along just to see what a great game it was and I reminded him that I had the Golf Channel on my TV but ended up going with him one day.Well, it turns out he had a golf cart and not only that had a caddy. I just kept my mouth shut the next time he mentioned exercise.

2. Do you have any children?

I do have a stepdaughter that works for J. J. Abrams, the creater of Alias, Lost, and now Fringe. She is also working for him as assistant Director on the new Star Trek to be released next year. She is 29 and my wife's daughter from a previous marriage but I think of her as my daughter.

3. What do you want for Christmas?

A rather expensive Bruan Shaver. I believe in subtle things. Like shaving every 3 to 4 days. And of course the ol' blood soaked pieces of toilet paper all over your face. Yes, these are the subtle things that ensures me that I will get what I want.

4. What is your favorite ice cream?

I took my three grandnephews to IMAX yesterday. Two ten year old twins and their 15 year old brother. And DW was there and got us all some ice cream. The twins had strawberry and the rest of us had vanilla. The 15 year old mentioned that he was more mature and thus was just having plain vanilla. What the heck is plain about vanilla? Why do people say that? You never hear of plain strawberry and both strawberry and vanilla are flavors. I think there is an element of truth in what the 15 year old had to say about maturity though. I remember growing up I wanted every kind of weird flavor ice cream. And then one day I "discovered" vanilla. No one can doubt this is the world's favorite flavor ice cream and it is my favorite.

I just now thought of the plain vanilla comment. I can go to the supermarket and buy French vanilla. I can buy Vanilla bean ice cream. I can buy "Home Made" ice cream, and on it goes so I guess their really is a plain vanilla.

5. McDonald's or Burger King?

I'd go with the Whopper any time.

6. How did you and your wife meet?

I am from Seattle and my wife is from Iran but we met here in Dallas. Forget all the horror stories you have heard about meeting people on the internet. My wife and I met on the internet. We both knew exactly what we wanted. I do not remember the name of the one we used but it was like match.com.

7. If you could travel in time, where/what year would you travel to and why?

1969. I would like to live that year over again. I was a bonafide hippy and attended the original Woodstock. All of my family was alive and healthy, I had just gotten out of the navy and I had a great job and a great hippy wife.

8. Do you play video games?

Yes but I like "thinking" games like the original Sims which started a whole new trend in video game playing. There were suddenly Amusement Park sims, building city sims, building railroads, piloting an airplane, etc. So simulations would be my genre.

9. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Nothing. Except a large cup of coffee. Yeah, I know all about the most important meal of the day.

10. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

Something I never see anymore; a yo-yo. It was the top of the line Duncan. Yes, there were different models for each brand. I started getting interested in the great number of tricks you could do with a yo-yo. There used to be competition events all the way up to World Champion. Nope, I never see or hear about yo-yos any more but it was sure my favorite toy as a kid.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, Lee, it's great to see you in the spotlight!
I have a few questions for you.

What three words would your friends use to describe you?
If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
If I came to visit you in Dallas, what would you take me to see?
If you came to visit me in Chicago, where would you want me to take you?
What's one thing you're really talented at?
Have you ever met a famous person? If so, who?
What was your favorite event of your childhood?
When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?
What is your motto?
What was the worst job you ever had?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(Thank you for your kind comment.)
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
Rock & Roll. And classical music. Some people find it odd when they see my CDs because they cannot imagine liking two totally different genres but I do not find it odd.
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
I would guess around 300. When MP3 became the big deal thanks to the ipod and the like they would say "near CD quality". Which is an admission that CD quality is better. You can still carry around a Walkman like CD player but now it seems almost everybody has 8GB phones so why not put your CD collection on your phone? I have done that but realize that converting CDs to MP3 is lowering the quality.
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

Mick Jagger and since nobody has asked my age yet, I will announce that I am the same age as Mick.
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
I used to think that Fleetwood Mac was the greatest band ever but realized that it was Stevie Nicks that I was in love with.

Well, I have now! I assume you must like this group and I listened to the sampler of music they have on their home page.
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???

I have all of the CDs produced by Cake. Cake is kind of an alternate R&R band and not that well known. On the other hand, DW has a complete collection of Frank Sinatra. We definately have different music tastes but we still manage.
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
Following are just a few of the concerts I have been to live: Cindy Lauper, Tina Turner, Thompson Twins, Fleetwood Mac, Arlo Guthrie, and the greatest of the greatest, The Rolling Stones.
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

Have you ever to listened this one??...,…. http://www.1.fm/Stations/SmoothJazz/Listen.aspx?pidx=0 )
I have DirecTV which includes about 70 commercial free radio stations of all genres. Your link above is the kind of music I am listening to right now on my Bose radio which I have hooked my iPod, Walkman cassette player, and CD player.
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
I think I indicated above that I would prefer the CD. I CAN tell the difference between CD and MP3 and I agree that MP3 is near CD quality.
10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
Yes, I indicated the other day that I could play 128 different musical instruments with my Yamaha keyboard which I can play Guantanamera using traditional Mexican musical instruments.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, these are hard! Real hard!

What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Determined, patient, observant.

If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
How about for being rich? Just kidding, I would want to be remembered as honest.

If I came to visit you in Dallas, what would you take me to see?
I would take you to "Old City Park". Yes I know you probably know nothing about this attraction of what Dallas looked like over a hundred years ago.
Very few people living in Dallas know about it. The truth of the matter is, I have never seen a travel guide book for Dallas as you see for other big cities. But this is the attraction I would take you to and you could step back in time.

If you came to visit me in Chicago, where would you want me to take you?
Although I have been to Chicago several times, it was on business. And I don't even know if there is such as thing but there must be some kind of Al Capone museum or recreation. That is what I would want you to take me to.

What's one thing you're really talented at?
Public Speaking thanks to Toastmasters, International

Have you ever met a famous person? If so, who?
DW and I and my stepdaughter had lunch with the entire cast of "Fringe". It's a new show this year and is doing fantastic in the ratings. My stepdaughter selected the entire cast.

What was your favorite event of your childhood?
Going to the fair where hucksters and the like relieved me of all my money. But it was so great. Throngs of people and things to see and of course the bumper cars!

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
A magician! That's what they were called then. Now it's an illusionist.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?
Drive a sports car. Since nobody has asked yet, I drive a Porsche.
I can now vote. And I do.

What is your motto?
A man is only as smart as he actually is.

What was the worst job you ever had?
Washing dishes for a restaurant, trying to earn enough money for college. I then found out that I could join the navy and get the money I needed for college. But guess what the lowest rank and newest member of a navy ship is assigned to do? Yeah, washing dishes!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola Lee!

Well, I have now! I assume you must like this group and I listened to the sampler of music they have on their home page.

Guantanamera using traditional Mexican musical instruments.
1.- You assume OK!...

2.- Great song Guantanamera!...

how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for Now
…The topic will be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…

Cheers my friend…

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
Drama. Although I do not place a lot of value on awards, that's the one genre that continually wins the Oscars for Best Picture.
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

When I mentioned Drama above, that includes not just Hollywood drama but the films of the world. Most "foreign language" movies (what does that mean, are not English language movies foreign language movies to the vast majority of the world?) are never shown in this country so I have to buy most movies we want to see. By the way, I have many Beta video tapes of treasured movies that work just fine.
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
Jack Nicholson. I knew when I saw him in Easy Rider he was going to become a major star.
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
We watch mainly Turner Classic Movies (TCM) so I am a lot more familiar with the movies of the thirties and forties than contemporary ones. I am going to have to flip a coin to pick Betty Davis or Katherine Hepburn.
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
Just having lunch with the cast of Fringe, the hot new TV show. Forgive me for continually mentioning this program but many people have hundreds of TV programs at their diposal and it is hard to keep track. Fringe however is aired by The Fox Network.
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
We spend a lot of time in Hollywood with our daughter at movie and TV studios so we see quite a few. The last major movie our daughter co-produced was Mission Impossible 3. That film was shot in five different parts of the world and she got to travel all over the world in a private plane with Tom Cruise.
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
This is one of those things lots of people do and then the next morning will deny having seen it. But yes, especially since our daughter is in the movie business.
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?)
Not in legitimate theatre. But our church put on a play and I played W. (The lame duck president.)
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why.
I would greatly enjoy interviewing Ron Howard. There is a framed picture of him that I can see from where I am sitting, handing our daughter her degree in Film from USC, the very place that Ron Howard attended.
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)
Right now we have no neighbors. It is nice and quiet. I would not want somebody real famous living as my neighbor or I would never be able to get my car out of the garage. So I will go with J. J. Abrams, the creator of Alias, Lost, Fringe, MI3, and the soon to be released remake of Star Trek. I choose him because people seldom know what the director or producer of the film they like looks like. And if JJ moved in next door to us, our daughter could move in on the other side since we have no neighbors.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to hurry and get this one in before its passed on

1. What is your favorite foreign food and favorite American food?

2. If you were given $1 million and could not spend it on anything for yourself or your immediately family - what would you use the money for?

3. Would you own one of the "big cats" if you could?

4. If you didn't live in Texas, where would you live?

5. What kind of car do you own and what would you like to own?

6. What have you bought that you woke up and said "why did I ever do something like that?"

7. What is the funniest present you've given someone.

8. Do you have any regrets in what you've done in your life? If so, what?

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
After answering so many of your questions, you'd think I could come up with a few to ask you.

You sure put a lot of work into the KatKwiz and KatKwery.

1. Do your cats travel with you?

2. If yes, how much "stuff" do you take for them?

3. If no, what do they do while you're away from home? (I mean other than get in trouble).

4. How many purses do you own? (Yeah, yeah, I know, male-type animal. But some guys do carry purses
)

5. How many pairs of shoes---no, forget that one. What is your favorite pair of shoes?

6. How many pets have you had in your life?

7. Since you and your wife have such different tastes in music, what do you do for entertainment?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I was a bonafide hippy and attended the original Woodstock. All of my family was alive and healthy, I had just gotten out of the navy and I had a great job and a great hippy wife.
"Imagine" that. Lee a hippy?