TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 20 days babies, hang in there!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

20 days babies, hang in there!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I'm coming to get you in 3 weeks. I cannot begin to express my excitement to see my cats.

Wilbur is eating regular food now. Tinker is eating lots of tuna. So they're slowly normalizing.

Wilbur goes in to lose his grapes Tuesday, and Tinker is already spayed.

I even get butterflies in my stomach thinking about seeing my cats. How stupid is that?





One thing I can honestly say. NOBODY loves their cats more than I do. Nobody
post #2 of 15

for everything going well, JT.
post #3 of 15
What a great Christmas for you and Wilbur and Tinker!!! I'm so glad they are being reunited with you - I know you can't wait to see them again!
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
You are so right on that. I can't wait.

The only bad thing is, i don't think cats show excitement like people do they? I mean they won't be jumping up and down when they see me, right?
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
What a great Christmas for you and Wilbur and Tinker!!! I'm so glad they are being reunited with you - I know you can't wait to see them again!
i know you couldn't ask for a better present!
post #6 of 15
Cats CAN show excitement, but contentment is what they really excel at.

By the way, we had a cat that looks a lot like Tinker at the shelter. I named her "Tonks," for reasons that are obscure to most people, but I told them if they made her "Pet of the Week" in the newspaper with that name, she'd get adopted.

I was right!
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
Cats CAN show excitement, but contentment is what they really excel at.

By the way, we had a cat that looks a lot like Tinker at the shelter. I named her "Tonks," for reasons that are obscure to most people, but I told them if they made her "Pet of the Week" in the newspaper with that name, she'd get adopted.

I was right!
Ah good ole Harry Potter

Congratulations on getting your kitties back!!
post #8 of 15
I'm so happy that you and your babies are going to be reunited!!

I know it was truly heart breaking when you had to give them up. I can't even imagine how hard that was for you to do. I'm thrilled that things are working out for you!!
post #9 of 15
So are you driving out, or have you made some other arrangements?
post #10 of 15
Yes, they show excitement to see people the like/love and haven't seen in a while. I had that happen to me with one of my rescue cats. I had surgery and this cat, Pitsy, had been pulled from the store front for a holiday break. We hadn't seen each other for nearly 8 weeks ( he was an older kitten mind you).... He was meowing his head off when he saw and heard me, pawing at the glass divider and spent about ten minutes loving on me.
post #11 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
So are you driving out, or have you made some other arrangements?
Yeah it looks like I'll have to drive out. It's no problem, just a long boring drive. I think like 350 miles each way. I'll drive up, pick them up turn around and come home. no sense in staying at a hotel, I'll just do it all in one day

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieBee View Post
Yes, they show excitement to see people the like/love and haven't seen in a while. I had that happen to me with one of my rescue cats. I had surgery and this cat, Pitsy, had been pulled from the store front for a holiday break. We hadn't seen each other for nearly 8 weeks ( he was an older kitten mind you).... He was meowing his head off when he saw and heard me, pawing at the glass divider and spent about ten minutes loving on me.
I just can't wait to see them
post #12 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastnoc View Post
The only bad thing is, i don't think cats show excitement like people do they? I mean they won't be jumping up and down when they see me, right?
If they are anything like Kitty, prepare to be snubbed for a few days
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
If they are anything like Kitty, prepare to be snubbed for a few days
I actually have a couple of both kinds. Trent is the funniest - he gets really excited when I come home after being gone, and then he remembers that he's mad at me for leaving. Although his "mad" usually only last a couple hours, then he's all over me for snuggles.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffacake View Post
If they are anything like Kitty, prepare to be snubbed for a few days
otoh, if they're anything like Pixel, you're in for a major snugglefest!
post #15 of 15
YAY!!!!! We'll be counting down the days with you They will be so happy to see you - even if they do have to let you know that they disapprove of their little holiday
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 20 days babies, hang in there!