Your Christmas Wish List!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really not sure of what I want for Christmas
I like to be suprised and not have to actually TELL someone what I want because then I know what I'm getting

The only thing I want is a new watch... Other then that, I really don't know

What do YOU want for Christmas?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want a million dollars. I asked for new cooling racks for when I bake cookies. The longer you are married and the older you get, the list gets shorter and shorter each year.

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is this betty boop purse that I have been eyeing for a very long time. I just hope he gets the hint.
he knows i want it everytime we go into the store i eye it and my DH tells me not today. that's about the only thing i want this year

sillylilykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For Christmas what I want most is for my sisters cat and my cat to get along. They have been in the same house for 3 months now and still cant be in the same room without problems.

But other then that I want a new MP3 player (My current one is over 2 years old and wont let me put more music on it because there is something wrong with it).

I also need a bigger CD case for my car. Oh, and the Twilight books, all 4 of them!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I want this year for Christmas is to find out that Maverick's liver problems can be treated.

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oops forgot something. I want the rest of Harry Potter books including the new Tales Of Beedle the Bard

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My grown up Christmas wish are for things that won't happen before Christmas, but I hope will happen soon...I want a cure for MS, and a cure for Hep C, and a real cure for cancer. People don't realize how flipping miserable these diseases are, and I have MS and have dear friends with Hep C and lost loved ones to cancer, and it's not fair that good people get diseases like that. And it's really not fair that the treatments for all of the above can be as bad or worse than the disease

What I want is like Amy...a couple million (you almost can't retire on a measly million anymore, at least not living like a rock star (or treating a crappy disease), which is what I want). Or to win the Powerball so I can share with some dear friends of mine who need it as badly as I do...

What I actually have on my Christmas list is...nothing. Sad to say. I got a Wii and Wii Fit with my bonus in October. I got the game I wanted (Boom Blox) at the Target Black Friday sale for my Wii, and we got Guitar Hero with two guitars (that was mainly my husband's Christmas present) also on Black Friday for a steal. So...
Earl just said he has no idea what to get me this year either.
At least I'm not the only one stumped!

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Some new clothes. A vacation! A car. A spa day. Donations to my favorite animal charities.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I got the best gift that I could ever want: returning to my job! I know it's not a typical gift, but it's the only thing that I have wanted and wished for.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really hoping for a new Tivo. My old one died and life is just not the same without it.