family guy trivia

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok..so I have the boardgame at home..and brought a couple cards with me to work..

lets try one of the questions..whomever gets this correctly..gets a prize...
ready??

which tv show did peter write a letter to the network begging them to put it back on the air???

good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope although in another episode peter and chris tried getting it back on the air..but they did more then just write a letter.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh I know that one! It's the episode where he pretends Chris has a terminal illness and as his last wish wants the show put back on! I'm obsessed with Family Guy
I've seen just about every episode
My DVR is filled with them too

I think that episode is called, "If I'm Dyin' I'm Lyin' " I can't remember exactly what tv show it was that he wanted back on air, but I think it was "Coach" maybe? I could be wrong though.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Ohh I know that one! It's the episode where he pretends Chris has a terminal illness and as his last wish wants the show put back on! I'm obsessed with Family Guy
I've seen just about every episode
My DVR is filled with them too

I think that episode is called, "If I'm Dyin' I'm Lyin' " I can't remember exactly what tv show it was that he wanted back on air, but I think it was "Coach" maybe? I could be wrong though.
Nope that was the the episode I suggest they went to the network to get them to bring Gumble to Gumble back, and when they wouldn't Peter said Chris was dying to get them to change their minds.
I vaguely remember Peter calling about another show in another episode but not sure which one..

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It wasn't "One Day At A Time", was it? I know it was mentioned in one episode.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah it was for sure coach. he wrote it, spilled something on it, which covered up lots of words basically resulting in saying he wanted to kill craig t nelson if they don't put it back on. So Craig shows up at Peter's house with a gun and tells Peter to hurry

I don't think you could fool me with any Family guy trivia. Could be wrong but I know every episode by heart except the brand new ones.