So Excited!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jess and I just booked our vacation to Hawaii! We went two years ago with friends of ours. Our friend Jenny just told us that she and her sister are going for a month and leaving January 18th. She said they got an amazing deal, so we decided to look into it.

Well, the price was right, and we're going for a week! We leave the same day that they do, and we have the same flight and seats near each other. We come back a week later, while they stay on and enjoy it for another three, haha.

I called my mother, and she said that she and my grandmother might want to join us. That would be amazing! They've been through a lot this year, and they definitely deserve a vacation. I really hope they decide to come.

I can't wait... and I can't believe it's coming up so quickly! And I'm super extra excited, because Jess has a sweet new camera. The pictures are going to be amazing!

Woohoo! Sorry; I just had to share my excitement!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that sounds really exciting!
I'm glad you got a great deal

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
congratulations! are you staying on Oahu, or visiting any of the other islands?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

congratulations! are you staying on Oahu, or visiting any of the other islands?
We're staying on Oahu this time. Last time, we took a day trip to Kauai, which was incredible. This time, the budget is tighter, so we're just going to sit our read ends on the beach for a week and maybe snorkel at Hanauma Bay. Not too shabby

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

We're staying on Oahu this time. Last time, we took a day trip to Kauai, which was incredible. This time, the budget is tighter, so we're just going to sit our read ends on the beach for a week and maybe snorkel at Hanauma Bay. Not too shabby
nope, sounds like a good plan!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Hawaii and would love to go again.
Kauai was great when we went there.
We want to go to Kona and Hilo next time.
Have a great time.
I have been to 3 islands and loved them all.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be so excited!!!!! I've never been to Hawaii. Take good pictures and post them!!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaete

This time, the budget is tighter, so we're just going to sit our read ends on the beach for a week and maybe snorkel at Hanauma Bay. Not too shabby
Yeah, I think you'll be alright!

Hawaii is wonderful, and I'm very jealous of you right now! Have a great trip!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was there...lord, 7 years ago, and they used to have an awesome flea market at the stadium in Honululu. It was only one the weekends, but you can get some great souveniers at a fraction of the cost in the stores. If they still do that definitely check it out! They also had a lot of cultural shows that were free. In fact, I was dragged up on stage to learn to "hula" at a free show in one of the malls. Yeah, I have pics but I'm not sharing.

I'm so happy for you!! I loved Hawaii and want to go back so bad. The only reason I got there in the first place was it was a business trip so I didn't get to relax or do half the things I wanted to (but the boss was paying for it, so who can argue??).

You and Jess will have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics!