Pepperidge Farms is making Tim Tam cookies!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Was shopping as Target this morning and discovered them!! In chocolate creme and carmel flavors. Bought 3 packages but so far resisted opening them.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How could you resist not opening them while in the store?!?!?!

Note to self: Schedule trip to the local Target and check other stores as well.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Caleeko

I'd never even heard of them. I may have to pick some up. I love cookies.
They are a most delicious cookie native to Australia and New Zealand.
Chocolate cream between two chocolate cookies and covered in chocolate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it was only about 8:15 am and I placed the Target bag in the trunk as so not to tempt me!! But it was a stressful day with the weather and Bobber's surgery so perhaps when we pick her up in a bit I can de-stress with some of them!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gail, you realize you may have started a stampede of US TCS members to the nearest store to look for them?

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

How could you resist not opening them while in the store?!?!?!

Note to self: Schedule trip to the local Target and check other stores as well.
I saw that on the TimTam website and thought everyone here knew already... well, gee... yes, they got a contract to produce them here... and apparently only available at Target... so you probably won't find them elsewhere... at least not from what I remember from reading the website...

I was wondering when they would start showing up... the deal was recent... since I'll probably be going back out to buy some ribbon for a Christmas Bunny (for my mother, she's impossible to buy/make for, so I'm making her a bunny), I can stop at Target and see if my local ones have them yet...

Amanda

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh I have to go to Target, I'll have to pick some up while I'm there and compare them!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're still getting them direct from Oz in, as far as I know, only one local shop -- I could be wrong about that though. Serious

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

Too bad us Canadians don't have Target stores here. I'd be buying them by the truckloads!
Totally agree!

Sarahp was kind enough to let me try Tim Tams during the last SS exchange. They didn't last long here at all!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
???
I had never heard of them until I moved to Alberta, but theyve been available here in most grocery stores since I moved (Sept. 2006)...are they traditionally not available in North America?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

???
I had never heard of them until I moved to Alberta, but theyve been available here in most grocery stores since I moved (Sept. 2006)...are they traditionally not available in North America?
Nope, not usually. You have to find a specialty store or be really good friends with someone who lives Down Under to get them.

OK Gail...you have to tell us! What's the verdict??? Are they as good as the Real Deal? Oh, and how much are they at Target? I know how much I pay for them at the Cost Plus World Outlet, so want to compare...

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Totally agree!

Sarahp was kind enough to let me try Tim Tams during the last SS exchange. They didn't last long here at all!
Kellye was my SS last year and she sent me some. And a few years ago Danielle sent me some. I tried to make them last both times, but failed miserably!
They're just too darn good!!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like pepperidge farms chessmen....i'll go look these up

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Totally agree!

I can get them locally here, would you like me to send you a few more packets??