TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Quickening
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Quickening - Page 2

post #31 of 38
Thread Starter 
He's definately moving now! So much that this weekend I actually saw it! Unfortunately DH hasn't gotten to feel him yet... bad timing and all but he's in there and I think he might be a ninja!

On a side note... it's official. I no longer have total control over my bladder. I sneezed this weekend and just froze. Matt asked me what was wrong and I thought that couldn't have possibly been what I thought it was. Sure enough, I had lost a little too much control and had to go change. Hope I don't seeze at work, I don't have a change of pants.
post #32 of 38
Oh noes! You can start wearing those pads made specifically for women who have bladder control "issues."
post #33 of 38
Uh-oh! You'll have to start wearing liners

That's great that junior is so active, and bouncing around, that's the coolest feeling
post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Uh-oh! You'll have to start wearing liners

That's great that junior is so active, and bouncing around, that's the coolest feeling
Yep time for liners. Wait until you have a laughing fit.
post #35 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Yep time for liners. Wait until you have a laughing fit.
And here I thought I was rid of liners and such for 9 months!

I came close a few weeks ago. Matt had me laughing so hard I came close... the reason the sneeze got me is that I needed to go anyway. Time to set a little reminder for myself... kegals!
post #36 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
And here I thought I was rid of liners and such for 9 months!

I came close a few weeks ago. Matt had me laughing so hard I came close... the reason the sneeze got me is that I needed to go anyway. Time to set a little reminder for myself... kegals!
It's the best time to remind you of Kegals. Haha
I have had a few accidents when I didn't have to go. This boy just makes me laugh all the time. Wait till you get kicked and you almost jump out of bed.

Last week I had 3 nights that he woke me at 3am and I was starving. I had to make breakfast then crawl into bed a few hours later for more rest.
post #37 of 38
Thread Starter 
Well, DH still hasn't felt him move but he did see a big kick last night. We had just finished eating and I had a pillow behind me to my belly was really sticking out and the baby was going kung-fu crazy! I told Matt if he watched one spot long enough he'd see it and sure enough, he did! If course, as soon as he tried to feel it the booger stopped but it's a start.
post #38 of 38
This is all so sweet. Thank you for sharing your "expectation" with us!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Quickening