Locket size prints?????

ibelonginthezoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For Christmas, my sister and I are getting eachother a locket with pictures of special people who have died. The problem is that we cant figure out how to get the pictures small enough to fit.

We tried making "mini prints", but they are still too big. We need the size to be about 1"x1". We dont need the ENTIRE picture to be that small, just the face(s) of the people in the picture to be that small.

Does anyone know how we can make prints as small as we need???

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IBelongInTheZoo

For Christmas, my sister and I are getting eachother a locket with pictures of special people who have died. The problem is that we cant figure out how to get the pictures small enough to fit.

We tried making "mini prints", but they are still too big. We need the size to be about 1"x1". We dont need the ENTIRE picture to be that small, just the face(s) of the people in the picture to be that small.

Does anyone know how we can make prints as small as we need???
Funnily enough, for the first time i went and got pictures printed yesterday (usually i just keep the pictures on the pc from the digi cam) for my art folio. I don't know if you have these in the U.S. But at Kmart, Target and Big W (same type of shop as the other two) they have the machines you can stick your cd or sd card into and get it all done yourself. Which means they have cropping, resizing and zoom in/out functions. This of course is if you want them printed on photo quality paper.

If you just want them on normal paper, or you can't find these machines, buy some photo paper from an office supply store or Target/Kmart, and a normal printer can print them out. This way you can do all the resizing of your digital picture at home on the pc on your favourite graphic program

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup -- larger FedEx/Kinko's places have those machines, too. Or you can just take have color copies made at the size you need! They'll fade eventually, but you may want to change photos now and then anyway.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I emailed a pic to a local camera/print shop, took the locket into them and they sized it, cut it and put it in the locket for me.

Call around to some of your camera stores there, someone will be able to do it for you.