Changing User-Name Fonts/Colors?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to change something, but I'm not finding the option to do so. Am I missing something? Or are those options no longer available?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I was trying to change something, but I'm not finding the option to do so. Am I missing something? Or are those options no longer available?
before you can change to a new color or font, you must 1st remove the one that's there... assuming these options are still available. i haven't looked for them in a long time.
i went to 'most sold' & scrolled until i found it.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are still there. When you click the shop menu, click the very first one that is SHOP MAIN and scroll down a bit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did try all the different options via the shop menu, but didn't find it. Maybe I missed something.
I'll give it another shot.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

They are still there. When you click the shop menu, click the very first one that is SHOP MAIN and scroll down a bit
i tried that, but i just get something that shows gifts given to me

this is where i went when i bought mine - but due to some issues earlier this year, i no longer have access to those options. however, this link might work for you - most sold
then, i just went thru the pages until i found the username options. HTH!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Originally Posted by laureen227

i tried that, but i just get something that shows gifts given to me

this is where i went when i bought mine - but due to some issues earlier this year, i no longer have access to those options. however, this link might work for you - most sold
then, i just went thru the pages until i found the username options. HTH!

I'm not finding it, either.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

does the 'most sold' link work, tho?
It works, but all I'm getting is "give gifts", "bank", "donate", "awareness ribbons", and "arcade access" - but there's no option for anything relating to usernames/usertitles.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

I did try all the different options via the shop menu, but didn't find it. Maybe I missed something.
I'll give it another shot.

Go to Shop Menu and select shop main. Scroll down and click on "username options" on the left. Then click on the option you want to remove and it should ask you if you want to remove it.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

It works, but all I'm getting is "give gifts", "bank", "donate", "awareness ribbons", and "arcade access" - but there's no option for anything relating to usernames/usertitles.
maybe look here: Must Read! i didn't take the time to go thru the thread again - but the answer might be there...
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Go to Shop Menu and select shop main. Scroll down and click on "username options" on the left. Then click on the option you want to remove and it should ask you if you want to remove it.
see, that's not even on my list of choices!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

see, that's not even on my list of choices!

I don't see it either.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

For the record, I don't want to remove anything - I want to change something.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't see it either.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.

For the record, I don't want to remove anything - I want to change something.
you have to remove what's there before you can put something new in its place, tho.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Have you looked at these instructions?

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...96&postcount=5
Well, I am a paying member, and I'm not seeing those options.
I was having some other problems a few weeks ago with just about my entire user panel, but Stephanie straightened them out. I wonder if the username font/color thingy got messed up too, and I just hadn't noticed it till now b/c I haven't attempted to use it..

When did becoming a paying member have an effect on whether or not you could change your username options? I thought you just needed enough points in order to do that.
If you stop your membership at any time, will you lose your colored username, etc??

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
User name fonts and colors have been paying member perks from the beginning. And you still need points to get them.

If you let your membership lapse, then you will keep whatever you had last purchased, but you cannot change them.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

User name fonts and colors have been paying member perks from the beginning. And you still need points to get them.
I guess I must have misunderstood. My bad!

If you let your membership lapse, then you will keep whatever you had last purchased, but you cannot change them.
Okay - thanks, Katchtig.

Should I contact Stephanie to have her check into why the username function isn't working?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Should I contact Stephanie to have her check into why the username function isn't working?
if you do, tell her mine aren't working, either... just in case i decide to ever make a change!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

if you do, tell her mine aren't working, either... just in case i decide to ever make a change!
Will do, Laureen!