First dance song?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going through music for our wedding reception and I'm kind of stuck on a song for our first dance. I have a few ideas, but I thought it would be neat to see what other people's songs were too

Thanks!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're not getting married until 2010, but I'm pretty sure our first dance song will be "I Could Not Ask For More" by Sara Evans. I also love "Amazed" by Lonestar or "Me & You" by Kenny Chesney.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't dance at my wedding...it wasn't really a traditional wedding. If I had to pick, I would pick either "when I fall in love" or "unforgettable" both sung by Nat King Cole

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I didn't dance at my wedding...it wasn't really a traditional wedding. If I had to pick, I would pick either "when I fall in love" or "unforgettable" both sung by Nat King Cole
'Unforgettable' is one of my choices, I absolutely adore this song!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I like it sung as a duet between Nat King Cole and his Daughter...it is pretty awesome
Thats my favorite one, I really love it, its so beautiful!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friend is going to have 'I've Had the TIme of My Life' as her first song at her wedding in January. She absolutely loves Dirty Dancing

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

My friend is going to have 'I've Had the TIme of My Life' as her first song at her wedding in January. She absolutely loves Dirty Dancing
My friend just got married and had that as their last song, it was a perfect choice! I love Dirty Dancing too, and wish I would have thought of it for our wedding

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton for our first dance (which will be 19 years ago on the 30th).

Our last song was: Amy (what you gonna do?) by Pure Prairie League.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brandon and I aren't engaged but we've talked about it and our first dance would be "Blues Man " By Hank Williams Jr.

But of course we've joked around about walking down the aisle and having "Hells Bells" by AC/DC playing

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

We dance to "There you Are" by Martina McBride. Our wedding party was introduced to "Friends in Low Places".
That's cute.

Brandon and I are very untraditional.... We talked about almost all of our wedding songs (IF we ever did get married) being by AcDc

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our first dance song is going to be "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. We aren't fans of Aerosmith but that was the first song we ever danced to and the first time he told me that he loves me.