What kind of cat is this?

merkaba

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I decided to join the forum to see if anyone can tell me what kind of cat this is. It is the cutest cat i can remember seeing and would like to try to find one! (plus, watch when she yawns she doesnt have her front teeth yet!)

Thanks for your time. I'm bookmarking this forum though and I'll probably be lurking or posting and hanging out. I currently don't have a cat but will one day!

See ya

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm not sure what kind of cat that is but she looks to have a persian face (flat). As for the teeth, cats are a lot like people in that they have baby teeth that they lose before their adult teeth come in. There are lots of cute cats and kittens out there looking for a home. Keep looking and the right cat will find you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

merkaba

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well I dont know much about cats but I was thinking someone would say persian or some word that would be close to persian...lol

Thanks for the replies so far!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ditto on part persian IMHO... and I do believe that with kittens the canines come in first ... then the teeth across the front. So really, that was an INFANT! Very young - maybe 3 weeks old. Re: teeth coming in, someone who breeds or is more familiar with kitten development can give you a better answer.

Bottom line, tho':

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable baby!!

It has the flat face a fluff of a Persian, but also has a nose. So I would think it's either a Persian mix or a Doll-Faced Persian. A lot of people don't like the extreme faced Persians and there are quite a few Doll-Faced Persian breeders, although I don't believe they are accepted by the breeder's associations for showing and such.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What an adorable baby!!

It has the flat face a fluff of a Persian, but also has a nose. So I would think it's either a Persian mix or a Doll-Faced Persian. A lot of people don't like the extreme faced Persians and there are quite a few Doll-Faced Persian breeders, although I don't believe they are accepted by the breeder's associations for showing and such.
I like the way a dollfaced persian looks.

crbramel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my guess would have to be a persian... if your looking for a kitten I have 5 going to be ready on Christmas!

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol one of the ones that come up after the video is just as cute.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, WAY off topic but look at these fat little babies! (dogs). These puppies are the cutest thing ever!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know, I always thought this little Scottish Fold Munchkin had almost all of them beat!

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That kitten looks to be persian mix.

That Kitten Is Quite Possibly The Cutest I Have Ever Seen

Well second to Snow of course. hee hee

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

Oh man, WAY off topic but look at these fat little babies! (dogs). These puppies are the cutest thing ever!
Oooooo!!! Frenchies (French Bulldogs) I
Frenchies!
Those pups are just the cutest!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I don't know, I always thought this little Scottish Fold Munchkin had almost all of them beat!

So, you expect us to know a what a cat is who speaks in a foreign language?

If you are looking to get a cat in the near future, go to your local shelter or pet store that has adoptions and get a kitten. Better yet, see if you can adopt a kitty who has been fostered by one of our members.

Welcome to TCS, BTW.