I'm getting married in...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IN 18 DAYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to share with you all as the excitement has finally kicked in today!!

We chose our location which is here just google trentham falls for more pics!

This is where we are staying for two nights, and its also our reception.
Here

My friend has nearly finished making my dress, i bought the fruit cakes and the almond icing to make the wedding cake. the food is going to be made the week of the wedding (shouldn't be too bad as there are only 20 people)

Ordered my flowers, and ribbons for the car, FMIL has booked me in for the hairdresser and make up for the day

Now all i need to do is buy a corset, pick up the yummay bubblys, and make the little party food and voila all done!

In the new year im going to stress out for the big wedding!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations.

It sounds like you have everything under control. I think you can relax a bit. Try not to stress out too much. I'm sure you two will have a long and happy marriage.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aren't you the excited person!! How is the other half doing??

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh honey, 18 days before my wedding I was

It sounds like you have everything in control so nothing to worry about right now. Just relax and enjoy being the bride. For the big wedding next year, don't worry...we'll get you through it.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Awww, our lil fwan is all grown up and now and ready to get married

Congratulations and may the day be wonderful for you both.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
FRAN! Just 18 days? Oh, wow. I'm sending lots and lots of for a "perfect" wedding, and more importantly, a very happy marriage.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so excited for you!! It is such a wonderful feeling having your wedding so close!! Sometimes I wish I could go back to that excitement of being a newly wed!! Congrats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys!

Yes I know I cant believe im all grown up now
I remember as if it was just yesterday since i joined this site!

Yesterday I got bad news, i was let go in my new job that i had started two weeks ago, it was only two days a week but I was so upset

to make matters worse they did it via sms which was very inappropriate.

the other half has been very supportive, as i broke down last night he hugged me and told me just to relax and concentrate on the wedding and xmas (i am doing all the cooking for our wedding)

I stuffed up the almond icing on the cake, it wasn't as easy as i thought!

It can still be rescued! Just need to go out and buy some more almond icing and make it very thick! Travis told me he would finish it for me so i can decorate it

The kitties are great they love to watch me, and they love me being home all day!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Yesterday I got bad news, i was let go in my new job that i had started two weeks ago, it was only two days a week but I was so upset

to make matters worse they did it via sms which was very inappropriate.

the other half has been very supportive, as i broke down last night he hugged me and told me just to relax and concentrate on the wedding and xmas (i am doing all the cooking for our wedding)

I stuffed up the almond icing on the cake, it wasn't as easy as i thought!

It can still be rescued! Just need to go out and buy some more almond icing and make it very thick! Travis told me he would finish it for me so i can decorate it

The kitties are great they love to watch me, and they love me being home all day!
That's a shame about the job, but you'll have time after the wedding and holidays to look for something else. Have you ever thought about getting certification as a sign language interpreter? I'm not sure if that's the correct term.

The cottages are really cute, and doing the food yourself will make it all more personal.

Give Kaylee and Teufel some scritches from me.