Cyber Monday Shopping

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Black Friday is over and now it is Cyber Monday. My email has been full of special offers - free shipping, 20 % off, 25% off, etc.

One site tracks a lot of the deals - www.cybermonday.com

Will you be doing any online Christmas shopping today?

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Already pre-ordered "Beedle the Bard," by J.K. Rowling, for my brother, from Amazon this morning.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, but i will be on thursday, because my favourite store that had a one day sale 2 weeks ago was a huge success that they've decided to have another one.

I got 50% off some bedding online on their first one so theres bound to be something else i need

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I definitely will! Thanks for the website, too, Karen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I just finished off 4 people!
Still shopping.....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably not (did mine last month) but an aunt did ask for my wish list from a clothing store.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a great website! I just remembered that I saw that Jaqueline Speer has a new mystery out and there is a book called "Goodnight Bush" in a book that looks like "Goodnight Moon."

Funny, if I order from Barnes and Noble on-line, I get a bigger discount than my daughter's employee discount (she works there during Christmas and for the past 3 summers). But, if I go into the store and use my club card, I get less of a discount than she does.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be making the majority of my gifts this year... I can't afford to do big shopping like that... but it is cool about that site... maybe someday...

My splurges come with my Border's Rewards card. I get coupons occasionally... the best ones to me are the 40% off DVD box sets for two days... I make it a point to go in... but i go in to the stores...

Amanda

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I like to go into the stores and see what I'm getting. I don't care much for shopping on line. I'm almost done anyway, only about two more stops for me. We're taking it light this year.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't find anything for anyone else....but ordered myself 2 coats.
My coat is always dirty from the shelter, so I need a good coat....plus I bought it in Fleet & Farm so it's like "farmer coat".

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Did most of my shopping today online!
I've been doing a lot of online shopping the past three days - love it! I just have one more gift to go, aside from some kitty stocking stuffers.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to caution those tempted by good sales and free shipping. If you're not already familiar with the retailer, please read reviews online. Potential savings mean nothing if you never get your items or your money back.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet! I'll have to have a good look when I get home.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhh I just realised the times on that site are all EST! I was waiting for the Amazon special at 4pm, and it turns out I missed it