Who watches soap opera's and which ones ?

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my soaps a few have changed like I used to always watch One Life to Live but not so much anymore I think they repeat the same old tired stuff too much. And I watch Days of Our Lives sometimes but not all the time. But I have to watch General Hospital I absolutely love it but if they kill off my two fav characters like they are talking about doing then I will refuse to watch it because they are the best actors on the show. And I love reruns of Dallas. I always wanted to be a ewing and have my own driver and be a spoiled rich girl but a nice one.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to watch them, but lost interest when I was in college. I started watching Guiding Light when I was in middle school. It was during the whole Brent/Marian storyline. It was just an intriguing story that when I was turning the channels one day after school, I stopped there, and just kept watching and was hooked.

I also watched Days of our Lives during college I believe. They were intriguing but just grew out of them.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have watched General Hospital since I was in the womb, and do to this day.
I love it, even though it's so fake. LOL I DVR it every day and usually have a GH marathon on the weekend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I have watched General Hospital since I was in the womb, and do to this day.
I love it, even though it's so fake. LOL I DVR it every day and usually have a GH marathon on the weekend.
What did you think about Wednesday's episode of Robin dreaming about her and Patrick I thought it was so sweet. But I wanted to see if Carly shoots Jax and Kate cause there was a thing in abc soaps that said there would be two murders. I love Carly and I miss her and Sonny being together I always thought Jax was too much of a snob for her anyway. I think they are trying to put Nickolas and Carly together and that is a bad combination. But we will see.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neva1991

i love to watch General Hospital! i think that Jason is so sexy!
Agreed.

Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

What did you think about Wednesday's episode of Robin dreaming about her and Patrick I thought it was so sweet. But I wanted to see if Carly shoots Jax and Kate cause there was a thing in abc soaps that said there would be two murders. I love Carly and I miss her and Sonny being together I always thought Jax was too much of a snob for her anyway. I think they are trying to put Nickolas and Carly together and that is a bad combination. But we will see.
I haven't watched it yet, I'm only on the episode where Patrick goes to work and she is taking care of Emma by herself for the first time. lol

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch Y&R. I have since the very first day that it aired. If I'm not home to watch it, I tape it. However a few years ago they had a different writer/producer who butchered the show and it was enough to drive me away from it for several months.

I'm now back to watching it again because they canned her! However, some of the characters that she brought in are still there, and one in particular drives me nuts, not only because I can't stand the character, but the actress has had so much plastic surgery that I can't stand to see her on my TV, so I fast forward through every scene that she's part of, and a couple others that are too teen related because they don't interest me.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I admit a fondness for All My Children (and Cameron Mathison is easy on the eyes...
)

chadsgirl374

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I watch Y&R and Bold & the Beautiful. I usually don't have time with my two jobs and school to catch it on TV, so I watch the full episodes online at night while I'm trying to unwind.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been watching Y&R since I was a kid, love it, Tivo it! I also watch All My Children, One life to Live and General Hospital but don't Tivo them, if I catch it I catch it