A hopeful addition to our family, some healing vibes needed......

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we have been looking for a kitty for Eric's Brooklyn apartment. It's actually a huge 2,000 something sq foot loft, with plants and mice! Not pet mice, rodent mice, the ultimate kitty toy!
This is Maia's favorite place to visit, but we don't make it over there enough to keep the mice away. Aidan, his roommate, has finally agreed that he would like a kitty in the home.
Anyway......I found a listing on Craigslist for a little girl kitten, black, 5 months old, needs a home. When Eric called he found out the day after listing she had been attacked by a wild animal or possibly stray cat. She had wounds deep enough to require stitches in 3 areas and lost her tail
. Thank god the woman that owns her is completely about whats best for the kitten. The reason she is looking for a new home for her is that her 10 year old kitty is not having a new presence, then this happened and she didn't hesitate to spend whatever it cost for the kitten. She's not going to give the kitten till she knows shes completely healed and she has been screening people that have been calling, one person mentioned they had 3 young children and she felt the kitten had been through enough stress.
So basically we are going to check in on her progress and if all goes well, we will bring her home in January. Any vibes towards the kittens quick healing are much needed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is feeling much better, actually climbing the walls! SO her stitches come out Thursday and this weekend we are going to meet her, I can't wait!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I hope you like her and end up with her.
Oh I know I will fall in love with her, its all about her liking me, and even more so Eric!