Is that why cats land on their feet?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was playing with Butzie and "da bird." She did this amazing somersault, or something, really high and she landed on all fours. So, I went to DH and said, "You know that article we read about how cats land on their feet? Well, I just saw Butzie do a spectacular landing!"

DH says, "Oh the article from about 4 million years ago?" I didn't have a chance to point out to him that humans were not around then before he said,
" That is because of conservation of angular momentum and control of rotational inertia, as in moment of inertia."

Wow! Our cats all rocket scientists who went to MIT?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I was playing with Butzie and "da bird." She did this amazing somersault, or something, really high and she landed on all fours. So, I went to DH and said, "You know that article we read about how cats land on their feet? Well, I just saw Butzie do a spectacular landing!"

DH says, "Oh the article from about 4 million years ago?" I didn't have a chance to point out to him that humans were not around then before he said,
" That is because of conservation of angular momentum and control of rotational inertia, as in moment of inertia."

Wow! Our cats all rocket scientists who went to MIT?
Wow, I think you are on to something!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

Well, they probably only figured out how to land so the dogs wouldnt laugh at them
Well, after all, cats must all have taken physics!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Just that one sentence gave me a headache!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

English please!
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Just that one sentence gave me a headache!
Just think - I am the one who is married to him! I live with sentences like that all the time.