In this time of giving...

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe there is someone out there that can help out this lady. The landlord of the property she is currently leasing has died and the widow has been advised to sell.

I've donated quite a bit to this rescue and I'm hoping that there is someone out there that might be able to help.

If you know of anyone that has the means to help her out in securing some other property, she and I would be eternally grateful.

I know it's a big request, but being that this is one of the biggest cat sites on the net, I thought I would throw this out there.

If you know of any other cat sites that this could be put on, please do so to get the word out.

Thanks!
Keith

http://www.gotcats.org/sanctuary.html

Scroll to the bottom after reading as much as you want.

Thanks again...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and vibes that the sanctuary finds another permanent home
Maybe you should post in the SOS section, too, and see if you get a better response
I forwarded the site to my sis in TN - she belongs to the local humane society, so maybe she can make that right connection & a wonderful miracle will happen!

The story of how it all got started- about this wonderful lady giving comfort to cats about to be euthanized, and how Special begged for her life, was trembling with dread and fear of being PTS, and saved herself & launched a cat rescue was indeed wonderful!!
Has any one written to the local state & federal representatives???

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Makes me wish I was loaded with $$ to purchase a property for them - I'd do it in an instant for such a wonderful cause. They can find a new home soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Sending prayers and vibes that the sanctuary finds another permanent home
Maybe you should post in the SOS section, too, and see if you get a better response
I forwarded the site to my sis in TN - she belongs to the local humane society, so maybe she can make that right connection & a wonderful miracle will happen!

The story of how it all got started- about this wonderful lady giving comfort to cats about to be euthanized, and how Special begged for her life, was trembling with dread and fear of being PTS, and saved herself & launched a cat rescue was indeed wonderful!!
Has any one written to the local state & federal representatives???
I'm sure she has thought of that. But, I'll ask her. I will put this in the SOS forum...thanks!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Keith, that is just heartbreaking. I just read through the "heavenly pawprints" page and am in tears. I made a small donation, but I wish I could do more for such a great cause. Do you mind if I send out the link in an email with an explaination? I have a lot of animal loving friends (with bigger bank accounts than I!) that may be able to help a little.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Oh Keith, that is just heartbreaking. I just read through the "heavenly pawprints" page and am in tears. I made a small donation, but I wish I could do more for such a great cause. Do you mind if I send out the link in an email with an explaination? I have a lot of animal loving friends (with bigger bank accounts than I!) that may be able to help a little.
That's the idea, hun! It would be greatly appreciated!! She takes old cellphones as donations also.