Cats in Christmas trees......

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Renovia's picture got me to thinking about this......my tree still isn't decorated, aside from Izzy and his littermates redoing the garland strands.....but this is my other problem.....their feral mom......I can't touch her, but this pic was taken at about eye level for me, just over five feet up, in a pre lit, revolving Christmas tree.......she must have ridden it for ten minutes or so ! And I was worried about the kittens?!!!

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here we thought ferals didn't know how to play! She seems to have been having a great time!!

caleeko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We just use a tabletop tree on a small round topped table. It keeps Angel out of it, because she has a tendency to destroy things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well guys.....wish me luck.....when I get my cleaning done this morning, I'm going to attempt to decorate said tree, lol!!!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my daughter and i have spent 5 hours decorating the tree and the sitting room today, coco is now trying her best to destroy all of it!

seriously , she is doing speedball with the baubles on the lower branches. even when they swing round and dink her on the head she doesn't stop!