" I'm such a model material "

"
!? "

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you take such breathtaking photos of your beautiful Yuki

By the way, are those red-eared sliders in the last pic? If so, I think it would be nice if you could build a little platform for them to come up out of the water as and when they feel like it. Sorry if there's already one there, just that from the pic, I can't see any platform

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxanne

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Wow you take such breathtaking photos of your beautiful Yuki

By the way, are those red-eared sliders in the last pic? If so, I think it would be nice if you could build a little platform for them to come up out of the water as and when they feel like it. Sorry if there's already one there, just that from the pic, I can't see any platform
Hehe, thanks for the compliment!
Yep, those are RES turtles. There is a platform on the left side of the aquarium by the way. I think you should be able to sort of see it if you look closely, hehe. There's also basking lamp and UVB lamp on the upper left of the tank, so no worries!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxanne

Hehe, thanks for the compliment!
Yep, those are RES turtles. There is a platform on the left side of the aquarium by the way. I think you should be able to sort of see it if you look closely, hehe. There's also basking lamp and UVB lamp on the upper left of the tank, so no worries!
Oh okay, that's great then, though I still don't see the platform
Must be blind...

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your photos of Yuki are lovely. She is very pretty.

I seem to remember you posting a while ago that she had run away and you could not find her. How did everything go with that? I'm assuming she's back. Is everything okay? How did you find her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roxanne

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

Your photos of Yuki are lovely. She is very pretty.

I seem to remember you posting a while ago that she had run away and you could not find her. How did everything go with that? I'm assuming she's back. Is everything okay? How did you find her?
Ack so sorry about that. I forgot to update that thread >_<. Yeah, I'm so glad she came back a day later! She was meowing at the front porch in the early morning and it woke me up. ^_^; I was so happy that day!