I applied for a job in Computer Operations which I did many years ago for 10 years. I haven't been in the field for 14 years! I was straight forward and honest with them in my application. I figured why not just try. They called and I have the interview next week. It doesn't mean I'm going to get the job but if I do we have to relocate 300 miles away. We will have to put our home up for rent and find a place to live. My husband and I are both employed here but barely making ends meet. The bigger city would offer more for him too. I'm scared because of the economy and making a leap like this... I'm going to see this through and see what becomes of it. It may not pay enough to justify the move. I need some of the famous TCS vibes for me to make the best decision if this pans out!
post #1 of 20
11/25/08 at 10:12am