Question of the Day - November 25th!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you a very talkative person?

I'm generally pretty quiet, I can go for hours without saying a single word. But if it's a subject I'm passionate about, I can go on and on about it!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's safe to say I'm generally a very quiet person (except when yelling at bad drivers
)

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it depends on the situation. If it's a topic I know somthing about I talk but if it's somthing I'm not as versed in I listen and add coments when they apply.

On the phone I am mostly the freind that listens and you might get a brief synopsis of my day but that's it.

I do tend to talk more if I am nervous.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like the others have posted, it depends on the subject. And when it comes to the subject of my cats - current and past - watch out!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm like the rest of you, I'm chatty around people I know well but if it's strangers then I'm generally quiet.

When I get nervous though I can talk to people about absolutely anything and they think I am crazy for it!

ewa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so loud and have an uncontrollable need to fill the silence with the sound of my own voice! If no one is around I even talk to myself, A LOT! I even annoy myself when I am alone cause I just won't shut up, and if I'm not talking then I have a million thoughts rushing around my head constantly. If other people are talking I will sit and listen but if no one else is talking I will talk just for the sake of talking! I am also really really sarcastic all the time and will do or say whatever it takes to make other people laugh! Thats a bad combo, loud, sarcastic, a need to make others laugh and apparently I love the sound of my own voice! Yep pretty sure I have ADHD.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends.

Today I have had verbal diarrhea
But I can spend the whole weekend on my own and not speak to anyone except Kit and Maisie

I`m only really talkative with people I know well otherwise I`m really shy