Awwww...Is This true definition of Puppy Love?

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
One of my 6 week old puppies and my 4 month old kittens
Of course it didnt start off as love...as you can see, But it sure ended up as puppy love

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What great pictures, those puppies are getting big quickly!! Is that the puppy you are keeping? I think in your other thread you were gonna keep one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katch4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

What great pictures, those puppies are getting big quickly!! Is that the puppy you are keeping? I think in your other thread you were gonna keep one?
They sure are getting big fast arnt they!!! I cant believe how quickly it has gone by ( even though i didnt think so a couple weeks back )

They all went to vet on Friday and range in weight from 7lbs 8oz to 10 lbs each. They all got a clean bill of health, the first round of shots and deworming.
I felt very satisfied when I left the vet as all of them were very impressed and shocked that we managed to keep all 6 alive after Honey passed away when they were only just over a week old...and were even more shocked when they found out they were bottlefed with a homemade milk formula cause we couldnt get the milk replacement as it was on backorder at every vet we called.... It makes the whole process so worth it and I feel great about it!

All will be going to their new homes by the end of this week to beginning of next week....and I am starting to get depressed just thinking about it..but there is no way I can keep 6 potentially 100 -150 lb dogs lol

The one in the picture is not the one we are keeping. That puppy LOVES the cats and chases them all over the place...the others get bored of chasing and losing lol

This is the one we are keeping

Matty

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww Matty is SO CUTE!! The pics of the black puppy and your kitten are priceless as well... Too adorable