Jeff Dunham Christmas Special.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So did anyone else see the Jeff Dunham Christmas Special on the Comedy Network last night. Oh my goodness the bit he did with Achmed the dead terrorist was hilarious.
I have to say however it wasn't as good as his Spark of Insanity Special but it was entertaining all the same.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it last weekend and LOVED it!! From what I understand, they're supposed to show it again Thanksgiving night. There are some clips from it on YouTube already but for some reason, YouTube and my computer aren't getting along today.
But you should be able to bring them up doing a search for "Jeff Dunham Christmas".

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Jeff Dunham i saw it on comedy central and it was also released for rent at blockbuster, i suggest renting it comedy central cut out some funny stuff!!!! i love peanut!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My grandfather's name was Walter, and I swear Jeff is channeling him when he does his show!

I know a guy who had both Jeff and Bill Engvall in his band classes in high school.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

My grandfather's name was Walter, and I swear Jeff is channeling him when he does his show!

I know a guy who had both Jeff and Bill Engvall in his band classes in high school.
Wow that would be some combination to have to teach.
.I really like Bill Engvall as well.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the notice.

I love him & all his characters!

It's on again soon, I have it set to record!!