Purraise
My little boy

My little boy made friends with a neighbor boy

Move over Fox and The Hound

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww look at that sweet face, hes sooooooo cute and of course, so is his little friend.

I always tell people when I see a kitty by a screen, that cats can get out of screens. They can push them and they can scratch them. Just so you will be aware. They do sell metal screens that you can put over the screen to help keep your kitty safe

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwww look at that sweet face, hes sooooooo cute and of course, so is his little friend.

I always tell people when I see a kitty by a screen, that cats can get out of screens. They can push them and they can scratch them. Just so you will be aware. They do sell metal screens that you can put over the screen to help keep your kitty safe
We also discovered, the hard way, that animals outside can get through the screen. Our Snoopy was sitting on the windowsill, window open, when he suddenly shot across the room. A huge dog had sneaked up on him and tried to get him through the screen. Fortunately, the screen kept the dog from getting his teeth into Snoopy, but the dog's head was through the screen!

Ever since, we never open a window wide enough for an animal to get through it, from either side.