Orange kitty!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At a feed store today there was a litter of kittens for adoption with a rescue group. They are in a separate area, like a little room, in a big crate, but the crate was being cleaned so the kittens and mom were roaming around.
There were several orange and one black. All of the orange were boys except there was one girl, an orange girl who was just the sweetest and most laid back kitty. She was a total love, head buts and purring so loud and being the best!
The others were more skittish and weren't really interested in being held and loved on. I talked to the adoption people about her and found out more about her, she was already spayed and their biggest love bug. Somehow, I managed to leave without her but can't stop thinking about that sweet kitty. It was hard to leave!!!! Orange kitties are so cute

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a sucker for the orange ones too. Thats why I never go alone to places I know there are kitties or may be kitties....there are safety in numbers!
I am determined to have an orange colored kitty at some point in my life!

There is a poster here that has a cat name George who I am totally in love with!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you can see from my siggie, one of my girls, Rusty, is an orange kitty. But she is aloof to me. But she loves DH! Dusty, my little torbie, is her littermate and loves me. I love both my girls.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww... I knew a ginger girl once, kitten still. Very feisty and active especially toward evenings and won't tolerate being picked up. But in the day when she's kind of a sleepyhead, she'll come crawl onto my lap *any lap actually... and fall asleep sucking her paws

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree - I love the Red Tabby boys - one of my fav colors. I had a litter of rexes one time with 3 red-head boys - they were the smartest and coolest kittens - always into mischief

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clpeters23

I loooove the orange tabbies too!
Oh I see you have one! Pics please!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I had a litter of rexes one time with 3 red-head boys - they were the smartest and coolest kittens - always into mischief
Originally Posted by mews2much

Meekos dad was a orange cat and so was my frisky that I lost to a blockage.
We also had a female we named orange.
Pictures please
You would have liked this girl kitty, I had no idea how much I loved orange kitties

spatulahandle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a major weak spot for cats all kinds, but the orange ones just seem to get my attention best...I have a thing for the color orange too. My kitten Harry is orange, you can see pictures of him on his blog, there is a link below.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clpeters23

This is one of my favorites
Thanks, what a love he is!