Meet my 2 kitties, Stayfree & Maxi! :-)

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Don*t know if my male cats are, uh, a bit confused about their gender, but...this morning, I had a shopping bag with a package of feminine hygeine products inside, lying on the bedroom floor, awaiting dispersal to a bathroom. I came back upstairs, moved the bag, & noticed that someone had not only chewed open the plastic, but had also stolen about 4-5 pads (I cannot find them!). I am betting it was Loki and/or BJ (both males). They now have new nicknames...

I know they make *deodorized* pads, but wasn*t aware that the scent they used was called *Catnip*! I must write to Stayfree about this.

(Some of you may have heard of Professor Max C. Padd, curator of the Museum of Menstruation, a website devoted to this--the guy that runs it named his cat that, and features him on the site [or used to--have not looked for a long time].)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

Don*t know if my male cats are, uh, a bit confused about their gender, but...this morning, I had a shopping bag with a package of feminine hygeine products inside, lying on the bedroom floor, awaiting dispersal to a bathroom. I came back upstairs, moved the bag, & noticed that someone had not only chewed open the plastic, but had also stolen about 4-5 pads (I cannot find them!). I am betting it was Loki and/or BJ (both males). They now have new nicknames...

I know they make *deodorized* pads, but wasn*t aware that the scent they used was called *Catnip*! I must write to Stayfree about this.

(Some of you may have heard of Professor Max C. Padd, curator of the Museum of Menstruation, a website devoted to this--the guy that runs it named his cat that, and features him on the site [or used to--have not looked for a long time].)
Ooooops, think I'm in the wrong place...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Ooooops, think I'm in the wrong place...
I am sorry I embarrased you!
My apologies!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both the original post AND the one AFTER it are totally hysterical!

Just for the record it happens alot. My cats prefer tampons.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Both the original post AND the one AFTER it are totally hysterical!

Just for the record it happens alot. My cats prefer tampons.
My Sis-In-Law*s sister had a Dachshund who twice ate a few (and excreted them WHOLE), and survived!

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I get my visit Snow is NOT allowed in the bathroom. And I'm sure you know why.
She likes to rip the boxes of tampons for me and then hide the tampons behind the toilet trying to rip them open for the string. When I was younger I had a cat Alice who used to carry tampons around the house. new of course.