Cat tested - Eden approved!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
New cat furniture - we'll see how long it lives.

She likes to lay like this

The full furniture shot

Death stare

Gravity is such a tiresome thing - one can't hold one's Pointed Head up anymore

Comfortable, no?

wyatturpsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW! That looks like fun. I'm pretty sure my 20+ pounder would make mincemeat out of it the first time he jumped on it! Hope the kitties have hours and hours of fun!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
everytime I go to target I see a jungle gym like that and I want to get it! but I'm sure I'd have 5 on at the same time and they would destroy it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was $12 on clearance in ShopKo here.
I figured for that price, they can crash it down upon themselves or Molly can pee on it.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eden is so adorable!

I have a single tiered "hammock" that is made from plumbing PVC pipes and canvas cloth that is very sturdy. One of these days I want to make a version like yours (e.g bigger) that will survive my gang.

You got a steal for $12. The PVC corner fittings alone for something like yours is going to run me about $40. Tubing is cheap and cloth goes on sale a lot. But those corners are pricey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ophelia has claimed it at hers now. Dory keeps racing in & out of the bottom cube part with his tail puffed up.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Eden is so adorable!

I have a single tiered "hammock" that is made from plumbing PVC pipes and canvas cloth that is very sturdy. One of these days I want to make a version like yours (e.g bigger) that will survive my gang.

You got a steal for $12. The PVC corner fittings alone for something like yours is going to run me about $40. Tubing is cheap and cloth goes on sale a lot. But those corners are pricey.
Many places have these type s of toys... I have ones ranging from five ft tall to 2.5 ft by 2.5 feet... none cost over 50 $ the ave was 20$... Walmart , Target , Kmart types stores seem to have the best selection