Scarlett's new toy

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Someone gave me a great idea for a new toy for my kids yesterday so I whipped one up last night. Scarlett immediately latched onto it and had a great time wresting with it. The "pillow" looks very large, but that is because Scarlett is so small (under 7 pounds).

Then Lucky (twice Scarlett's size) decided to investigate. She kicked him away and wouldn't share.

Once she passed out from the catnip, Muddy swooped in and laid on top of it for about an hour. I think I need to make a few more of these.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You DEFINITELY need to make a few more of those and add those to your store. I bet they will sell like hot cakes!!! How cute!!!

I want to order 3 of the new toys and 3 of your cats!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I want to order 3 of the new toys and 3 of your cats!!
You can't have Scarlett. People have tried to take her from us and she throws a fit. And Lucky is half feral so no one will love him like I do!

Thanks!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Scarlett is such a pretty little Diva! Even when she's losing her composure and nipped out, she still looks like a Diva.

I'm sure I'll get in trouble for saying this, but I'm usually not terribly partial to tabbies and not big on the redheads (cats, of course). But Scarlett is such a pretty little thing! She and Kitty have definitely started swaying me toward the redheads out there.

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow! I think your Scarlett and my Belle are long lost twins!

And I think Belle would enjoy that toy as much as Scarlett does.

Edit: That's not really a good picture to show the resemlance! Lighting or angle, or something. I don't have any better, recent pics on my computer at the moment, but I promise you....if I saw that picture of Scarlett without any other information, I would wonder who gave Belle the new toy!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

Wow! I think your Scarlett and my Belle are long lost twins!

And I think Belle would enjoy that toy as much as Scarlett does.

Edit: That's not really a good picture to show the resemlance! Lighting or angle, or something. I don't have any better, recent pics on my computer at the moment, but I promise you....if I saw that picture of Scarlett without any other information, I would wonder who gave Belle the new toy!
Belle looks closer to Scarlett in your siggie picture than this one, but I can see the resemblance, particularly in her bright eyes! Is Belle a petite cat like Scarlett?

zoeysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Belle looks closer to Scarlett in your siggie picture than this one, but I can see the resemblance, particularly in her bright eyes! Is Belle a petite cat like Scarlett?
Belle is only 9 months old, so she's not yet full grown. She hasn't been to the vet lately, so I don't know how much she weighs, but I would guess at this point in time, she is probably about the same size as Scarlett (around 7 lbs).

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

Belle is only 9 months old, so she's not yet full grown. She hasn't been to the vet lately, so I don't know how much she weighs, but I would guess at this point in time, she is probably about the same size as Scarlett (around 7 lbs).
And Scarlett is 7 years old and will always look like a kitten. I'd love to see more pics!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable! I bought a couple of those type of toys from a local shop here. They also have them down at Saturday Market. They make awesome toys. Love the print

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Muddy slept on top of the "pillow" last night, and it was for most of the night. I know this because I fell asleep on the sofa about 10 and he was laying on it next to me. When I woke up at 3AM, he was still on it, and when I woke up again around 7, he was still on top of it.

This was later in the morning. He had his breakfast, made his morning rounds, then laid back on top of it.

Ain't nobody going to touch his pillow!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh your babies are gorgeous! And that's a really great idea for a cat toy too!