Daily Thread TGIF Nov 21st!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday!!

Its payday today too, that is always nice

Heading to work in a bit..then Josh and I are working out tonight together.

Tomorrow I am getting a massage!!

Have a great day folks!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see....we're working tomorrow and such, so just another day, lol!
Is kind of a sad day here, yeah, I know I'm weird, but I'm sitting here listening to the final broadcast of the radio duo that I've been listening to for years. Actually, half is retiring, and they're supposed to have found a replacement for her, and her partner will remain, but I guess its kind of sad to me, because I've been listening to her ever since she started in our radio market in 1979.......talk about the end of an era around here!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a vacation day today - I slept in and it was wonderful

Today, I will be getting the spare bedroom ready for my sis and her hubby to come out here for Thanksgiving.

I think that I will also try to finish the blanket that I have been working on all summer.

Have a great day everybody

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up this morning to having Ben complain that he didn't sleep last night and doesn't want to go to school. This is not the way to start out the day.

This morning at 11:15 DH and I are going to school for Ben's IEP (Individual Education Plan) for the three-year review. It discusses the accommodations the school district has to make for Ben for his mental illness. Unfortunately, staying up all night and not wanting to go to sleep is not one of the options.

Tonight is wine tasting at our wine store. I am so looking forward to that.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sure is a cold one here this morning -16C when I first got up.
Looks like I better bundle up when I am out today.

Have a couple of errands to run after lunch then meeting a couple of friends for a drink around 4.

Tonight I am just going to grab a movie (Hellboy 2 if I can get it) and Veg infront of the TV.

The kitties are good this morning having a great time chasing each other around the house.

Everyone have a great day

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

I have a vacation day today - I slept in and it was wonderful
I woke up at my normal work time, realized that I had about 3 weeks of vacation to burn between now and the end of the year, then turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. I sent my boss a note and told her I was taking a last minute vacation day.

I'm going to get some SS wrapping and shipping done today. And perhaps find some chore that I've been putting off the last year.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A massage sounds lovely.

Looks like snow showers again today
I just love watching the snow fall.
Tomorrow we are painting the new bathroom. I finally got mom to agree to a color other than brown.

Hopefully the babies bedding will arrive next week so we can figure out the colors for his room.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning

I think it's cold outside!

I'm off today. Nothing much planned except a trip to the Chiropractor. I have some phone calls to make and a few things to get ready for the mail, but other than that, a quiet day.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up to even more snow this morning. I really hate snow.

I am working 1-9:30 today. I'm really tired and wish I didn't have to work. I have laundry and cleaning that I need to get done.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a sunny and cold day here-temps very much below normal. Right now its up to 20F (-7C) but a wind chill makes it feel like 7F (-14C)!! Brrr......

My parents are due shortly and I spent the morning cleaning!!
Mom and I will be shopping this afternoon and tomorrow-YAY!!!!!

Deer hunting (gun season) starts tomorrow and the stores will be crowded with the deer hunting widows though.

Either I'm making dinner tonite or we will go out tonite.

Have a good one!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a sunny and cold day here-temps very much below normal. Right now its up to 20F (-7C) but a wind chill makes it feel like 7F (-14C)!! Brrr......

My parents are due shortly and I spent the morning cleaning!!
Mom and I will be shopping this afternoon and tomorrow-YAY!!!!!

Deer hunting (gun season) starts tomorrow and the stores will be crowded with the deer hunting widows though.

Either I'm making dinner tonite or we will go out to eat.

Have a good one!!