Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy?

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Grey's Anatomy, and I've been watching it since the start, but this Denny story line is driving me nuts. I don't get it, I don't see the point. If they wanted him on the show then why'd they kill him off? It's just cheesy.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm watching it right now... haven't figured out what's going on, Izzie-Denny-wise

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

I love Grey's Anatomy, and I've been watching it since the start, but this Denny story line is driving me nuts. I don't get it, I don't see the point. If they wanted him on the show then why'd they kill him off? It's just cheesy.
I agree. That storyline is totally stupid, and pointless. I hope they end it soon and send her to the mental hospital if that's where it's going.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just thinking about that this week. They are supposed to be doctors with their feet planted firmly in science. But suddenly there's a ghost that she can touch - but no one else can see? Gimme a break! If that's where they're taking the show, it's going to be canceled next season.

cosmiccosmo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a feeling they are going to go the "Schizophrenia" route with this one. They havent' really gone into any mental illness. They are due....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every time he said he was there for her, I thought she was going to die. Now it's just stupid.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TabbyCalicoGurl

I love grey's anatomy.But I just wait for it to come on DVD.Then I don't have to wait a week if it's a two-part.
I hate chasing shows. I prefer to rent the entire season & watch it at my own pace.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not really getting this storyline either
especially Alex's complete turn around from jerk to almost too nice guy

I guess they need to create drama somewhere since Meredith and Derek are doing so well

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't watched the episode from last night yet (recorded it), but I'm really hoping that they don't go the whole mental illness route. Alex just dealt with one woman he actually opened himself up to going nuts. Two in a row would just be shoddy writing IMO. Maybe Izzy has a brain tumor or something.

Just when they were getting things interesting and complicated with Callie and Ericka, they toss Ericka out which ends that storyline. I don't understand that decision either.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I haven't watched the episode from last night yet (recorded it), but I'm really hoping that they don't go the whole mental illness route. Alex just dealt with one woman he actually opened himself up to going nuts. Two in a row would just be shoddy writing IMO. Maybe Izzy has a brain tumor or something.

Just when they were getting things interesting and complicated with Callie and Ericka, they toss Ericka out which ends that storyline. I don't understand that decision either.
I so agree with the mental illness route. Don't go there! I don't get the Izzy thing either. Can't she ever be happy? For just a little while?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After all the fuss she put up about not getting the dialogue to earn her an emmy, maybe this is one way of getting her off the show. Or, maybe they think by giving her this crazy persona she will need to show more acting skills which will put her in the running.

I don't have a problem with Denny being back though - makes the scenery just that much better.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't mind Denny being on the show if he were like her conscious or spiritual guide or something like that. But to have her having sex with a dead guy is just plain creepy.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

After all the fuss she put up about not getting the dialogue to earn her an emmy, maybe this is one way of getting her off the show. Or, maybe they think by giving her this crazy persona she will need to show more acting skills which will put her in the running.

I don't have a problem with Denny being back though - makes the scenery just that much better.
I agree.. Jeffery Dean Morgan IS pretty easy on the eyes

BUT I am a little creeped out that she just slept with a ghost. I do not understand. The last 2 episodes before this were getting better but I'm not sure about this last one...

I am not impressed by this season AT ALL. I have every season on DVD and have never been so disappointed in this season....

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just my opinion, but I think the storyline is going to be that Izzy has gone insane. Then we'll find out that when she thinks she's touching Denny, she's really just holding on to a pillow or something and talking to herself.

I think the storylines were better when they dealt more with medical issues of patients instead of dealing with the doctor's love lives all the time.