All the kittens are at the vet...

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
...GETTING SPEUTERED!!

YAY!

6 of the kittens, one is already in her new home and they are taking her to a low cost clinic. They are friends, and have other altered kitties.

Momma has to wait, she still has milk.

Please good vibes for everyone!! They are all getting chipped too.

I refused to let them go to homes in-tact!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you!
If only more people did that.

Good luck little kitties
Hope they don`t miss their 'bits' too much and have a speedy recovery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol!

Thanks for the vibes!

Everybody is great! In fact, I wish I could keep them a bit calmer due to the incisions, but they won't stop tearing around the house!!

GOOD NEWS!

Lewis got adopted by a young man that works at the vet's office!! I even got to talk to his mother to make sure the adoption was okay.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! He was SO happy! His mother said he had been wanting another cat for SO long. That her son is such a nurturer and that Lewis would have a WONDERFUL home!

She had even called her husband to see if it was alright.
The son fell in love with Lewis, and Lewis him. I guess it was meant to be!

I was so happy I didn't even collect the $75 neuter fee from him like I will be for the other boys.
Just told him that if for ANY reason, they couldn't keep him, to bring him back up to the vets, or call me, and I would take care of it. When I told the mom this she said. "Oh no....he has a forever home now." YAY!!!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news about your kittens! It's such a relief when they're spayed/neutered! And an even bigger relief to find them good homes!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

Lol!

Thanks for the vibes!

Everybody is great! In fact, I wish I could keep them a bit calmer due to the incisions, but they won't stop tearing around the house!!

GOOD NEWS!

Lewis got adopted by a young man that works at the vet's office!! I even got to talk to his mother to make sure the adoption was okay.

I AM SO EXCITED!!! He was SO happy! His mother said he had been wanting another cat for SO long. That her son is such a nurturer and that Lewis would have a WONDERFUL home!

She had even called her husband to see if it was alright.
The son fell in love with Lewis, and Lewis him. I guess it was meant to be!

I was so happy I didn't even collect the $75 neuter fee from him like I will be for the other boys.
Just told him that if for ANY reason, they couldn't keep him, to bring him back up to the vets, or call me, and I would take care of it. When I told the mom this she said. "Oh no....he has a forever home now." YAY!!!

Yay!!! What awesome news~~~and glad they are all getting along so well!!