Weeble and his dog!

ewa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I swear that Weeble and Pudge are convinced that my dog Humpfree belongs to them. They rub all over him, groom him, Weeble lays beside him and pulls himself back and forth across the carpet by running while on his side with claws hooked in Humpf`s fur. I have even caught Pudge eating clumps of his hair before. Eeewww!!

I snapped a couple of pics of Weeble gnawing on Humpf`s fur in the livingroom!
In this one Weebs head has totally disappeared into Humpfree`s fur

Now he`s biting him

Now the licking starts

He looked at me like what you got a problem

Notice the nice fine layer of white hair covering Weeb`s face in the last one! Eeeewwww!

Humpfree just lays there and every once in awhile he looks at me and with a big sigh, he rolls his eyes! He likes it though. I catch him all the time in the kitchen walking up to a chair that Pudge is on and he rests his head beside her and she cleans his eyes, licks his face and rubs all over his head(which ways four times more than she does)!!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sweet is that?? Its so great to see your big dog get along so well with the kitties

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of dog is Humphrey? He's a big guy!

Yeah, looks like they wubs him! And by licking him so much they are claiming him as one of them. So.... that makes him a cat-dog!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww that is lovely. So cute that you got your cats a dog to cuddle!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ewa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Humpfree is a Newfoundland/Anatolian/Great Pyrenees x. He thinks he is the biggest house cat on the planet, a 140lb one!! The cats love to snuggle with Humpf on cold nights. I find on the couch all the time a dog with little kitty heads poking out from under all legs and head. The rabbits like to lay beside him as well!! He is such gentle boy!!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ewa

Humpfree is a Newfoundland/Anatolian/Great Pyrenees x. He thinks he is the biggest house cat on the planet, a 140lb one!! The cats love to snuggle with Humpf on cold nights. I find on the couch all the time a dog with little kitty heads poking out from under all legs and head. The rabbits like to lay beside him as well!! He is such gentle boy!!
Awww! He's a big, furry heating pad!

One of my cousins has a Newfie purebred who grew up with cats and they luuuurrrrrve her!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, your dog sounds like a real sweetheart!
I'd love to see more pics.