2008 People magazine's Sexiest Man alive

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I can stop waiting by the phone for their congratulatory call.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a good choice I guess I really liked him in Van Helsing. He's got that rugged good looks, little boy charm thing going.
However he wouldn't have been my first choice in my books both Clive Owen and Daniel Craig would come before him...

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

He's a good choice I guess I really liked him in Van Helsing. He's got that rugged good looks, little boy charm thing going.
However he wouldn't have been my first choice in my books both Clive Owen and Daniel Craig would come before him...
Jackman's pretty hot, but I have to chime in for Clive Owen

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh what a fabulous choice!!! The man sings, dances and act - and does all 3 things extremely well. He can pull off suave and sophisticated, and he can pull off rugged. He is a man of many talents, absolutely gorgeous, and you never hear his name alongside any scandals. He is a real family man. And have you seen his wife? She's just a regular looking person. She's an Australian actress, but it's been a while since she's done anything - she hasn't used her husband's success to kickstart her career, she's used it to be able to settle down and bond with their 2 adopted children.

I have so much respect for Hugh Jackman, I think it's a great choice (and I'm more than a little proud of the fact that he's an Aussie!).

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I can't help picturing him as Wolverine in the X-Men with those horrid sideburns, so I'm afraid he doesn't do it for me
That's the role I love him for! I even named my favorite foster kitten after Wolverine.

I think they chose well.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They couldn't have chose a better man
Hugh Jackman is my dream man!!! I was just talking about that with my SO last night!
But my SO tells me I don't stand a chance, that Hugh will think I'm just another psycho girl with the hots for him

I fell in love with him after he was in Kate and Leopold