What's the dirtiest place in your house?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm giving the house a real deep cleaning for Thanksgiving. My biggest challenge is going to be cleaning the inside of the microwave. I'm a bit disgusted by how bad it is.

What's the dirtiest place in your house?

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bathroom floor behind the toilet, I'm certain. Our master bathroom is so TINY that rugs cover most of the floor space, so most of the dust and such collects behind there.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your asking me, the house cleaning Queen!!

Actually i havent done the inside of the oven for a while, but nothings spilt over in it so it's not too bad?. I'll go for the oven

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Actually i havent done the inside of the oven for a while, but nothings spilt over in it so it's not too bad?. I'll go for the oven
When I saw this thread I couldn't wait to see your reply, I figured you would say the outside Road or something

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

When I saw this thread I couldn't wait to see your reply, I figured you would say the outside Road or something
but instead she said the oven, thats not dirty.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I would have to say behind the refrigerator and stove as well. I only pull them out about 3 times a year to vacuum and scrub the floor/walls.

My oven is usually clean as well Susan. My daughter's friend was over one evening when Jen was baking cookies. She yelped (yes she did) that she had never seen such a clean oven before except on a brand new stove.

ETA: That was interesting - I typed the short form for refrigerator and it was censored!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I would have to say the refrigorator as well. It's not to bad but I do have a couple of containers in the back that I am not quite sure about

I been waiting to put them in the trash on garbage day but have forgotten them the last couple of weeks....

Here's hoping that something doesn't jump out and attack me when I finally do.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Oh wow, well...ummm...I change my answer to behind the stove and refridgerator...I don't think we've cleaned behind them since we moved in...in 2006......
I just learned how to pull of the grill plate of the refrigerator and clean ick and eww are what I said ...

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am the worst. I keep what people can see clean... the other bah
Behind the fridge and stove (we only moved in 6 months ago and I just haven't done it yet).
Behind my fiances desk... he's always knocking papers behind there

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'd have to say the downstairs bathroom...

...but to be fair, we're in the middle of renovating it and the plumbing's half exposed, some of the cupboards aren't back on the wall, the shower is only half tiled and, in short, it looks like a constructions zone.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh please.
You can always come to my house and I will gladly let you clean and clean till your hearts content.

Maybe you can teach my boys better aim in the toilet.