Daily Thread HUMP day Nov 19th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaah Wednesday!
I love how fast Friday comes, its like because of the wedding, my days are flashing by! So much to do!

Things are going well here, not much new. Just heading to work this morning, then to the gym afterward.

My mom told me last night that she made homemade chicken soup...which is my favorite substance in the whole world. I am going to try to go over there tomorrow night to scam some.

Umm, that be it for now, have a good one!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

My mom told me last night that she made homemade chicken soup...which is my favorite substance in the whole world. I am going to try to go over there tomorrow night to scam some.
Mmmmmm - I loooove Chicken Soup. Will you send some to me?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Mmmmmm - I loooove Chicken Soup. Will you send some to me?
Sorry, it will all be gone. Because I will eat it. Natalie doesn't share food

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like we're in for a snowy day here. Brrr, it's definitely feeling like winter.
I would love some chicken soup too! Natalie, don't be greedy and give some to your TCS friends!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Really chilly and looks like we will be getting more snow here.

Heading out to go grocery shopping shortly. Was going to do it yesterday but decided to run the rest of my errands instead and save it for today.

This afternoon I am attending another Travelogue at the Library this one is for New Zealand so that should be interesting.

TV night tonight with two of my favorites being on Bones and Criminal Minds.

The kitties are good this morning, Pixie and Linus are playing with a paper bag I put out for them and Sassy is watching them..

Everyone have a good day

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had computer training at work today. Our hospital is the first one in our Province to go high tech with computerized charting. Our ward goes live with it at the end of January. I just got the first portion and I think next month I'll be getting the second part.

It was supposed to be an 8 hour day, but we got finished 2 hours early! I'm so grateful for that because ever since the car accident last month, sitting for long periods really bothers my back, and the chairs we were sitting in were not very good for the back. Plus it was freezing! I had my coat on but I had to go and get a warm blanket from the ward to wrap around myself.

So now I'm home, my babies are fed and Abby played a little with "Da Bird" and now they're both settled down for a sleep.