Topaz, I do not need your help...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my beading supplies out and started the Christmas presents. You would think that my "helper" would be the one and only White Tornado, Aristotle.

No, I had to convince Topaz that I did not need her to help by sitting on my beading board. I told her to move and I got a tail in my mouth. She finally got off the desk and to the chair.

She is now curled up facing away from me. I think she is trying to tell me something.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's that time of year again! Our furry friends want to help with the wrapping up presents business

It's all fun!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And they can be quite direct about their attitude toward our appalling lack of gratitude.

knottygirlz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Shadow, my little girl, likes to help me sew. When i am cutting a pattern, I usually have to wait until she is sleeping in one corner of the house and go to the opposite corner to accomplish the task. Somehow she always knows, though and comes to help me rearrange the fabric. When it is actually time to sew she likes to get up on my sewing table and 'help'.

Lori, Rick, Shadow and Squirt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, cat fur is a requirement in any craft project.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Yep, cat fur is a requirement in any craft project.
Of course it is you have to go for that textured look....

Honestly my three are a real help when I try to do anything. It usually takes about 20 minutes to get anything started because they all have to have a look, decide whether they are interested or not and then find the most inappropriate place to sit and watch..

Gotta admit it does make those crafting projects more exciting though.

zane's pal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Knottygirlz

When it is actually time to sew she likes to get up on my sewing table and 'help'.

Lori, Rick, Shadow and Squirt
Mother would always shut the cat out of the sewing room when she was using the machine. She had a vision of a paw getting impaled by the needle.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's amazing sometimes that we get anything done with all the help we all get from our furry friends, isn't it? Last night I was doing some embroidery and using seed beads for a Christmas project, when Maggie got up on the shelf above the desk where I was working. DH came along to move her, and somehow the two of them knocked down the Uno card box on top of the beads I was sorting. My beads got all mixed up, of course, so I just put them away for the night. I guess I will have to sort them all over again!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I have my beading supplies out and started the Christmas presents. You would think that my "helper" would be the one and only White Tornado, Aristotle.

No, I had to convince Topaz that I did not need her to help by sitting on my beading board. I told her to move and I got a tail in my mouth. She finally got off the desk and to the chair.

She is now curled up facing away from me. I think she is trying to tell me something.
Wait, isn't Aristotle the White Tornado of wreath fame? Sorry if she isn't because at this time of year lots of us lose our minds. Of course, our kitties take advantage of this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Wait, isn't Aristotle the White Tornado of wreath fame?
Yes, he is.

Originally Posted by butzie

Sorry if she isn't because at this time of year lots of us lose our minds. Of course, our kitties take advantage of this!
Lose our minds at holiday time? Us?