Any UK members watching "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!!"

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We can't stop talking about it here at work after last nights task
I had tears rolling down my face laughing at them

I had to cover my face when they were eating the bugs and all the other things because i could feel my stomach churning
But my hat goes off to the model Nicola for eating them all because i didn't think she would do it being what she is, but Joe cracked me up

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm watching it! haven't seen last nights yet, have sky + it so will watch later. i'm looking forward to watching the 'i scream van' one, love the bug eating challenges!

i loved the first 'trauma tank' with joe and simon, they were so funny!

i get the feeling kilroy isn't going to be popular, he is coming across as quite arrogant to me. the others all seem ok though.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tab

i'm watching it! haven't seen last nights yet, have sky + it so will watch later. i'm looking forward to watching the 'i scream van' one, love the bug eating challenges!

i loved the first 'trauma tank' with joe and simon, they were so funny!

i get the feeling kilroy isn't going to be popular, he is coming across as quite arrogant to me. the others all seem ok though.
Is the Simon you are talking about the judge on American Idol?

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Simon Webb, the singer from boy band Blue.

I have been watching this show since it started, and boy it's the funniest I've seen since Paul Burrell took part
I'm loving each trial, and poor old Joe gets picked on!
Soooo funny though..

Couldn't watch the 'I scream van' trial all the way through, it made me feel queasy. I could never eat the creepy crawlies and other gross things that they do....Yuck!

megra

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I watched about 10 minutes of the first episode, just to see who is in it. I don't really like reality shows, at least not ones that require absolutely no talent to be in them. Only lasting impression of this one is that, as we all probably knew already, Kilroy-Silk is a slimy misogynist git!

The only reality show I watch happily is Strictly Come Dancing to which I am addicted! (The US has a version called Dancing with the Stars). I enjoy that because you see celebs putting their reputations on the line by exposing themselves in a field which is new to them and which they have to work damned hard at to make any success.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kilroy looked a fool in last nights challenge didn't he!
Talk about being a bad loser!

This is going to be interesting now that the two camps are one

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh that was so funny! kilroy is such a scammer! i love the way joe jumped about like a kid when he was told he'd won!

catching up on last nights today. i'm looking forward to seeing the 2 camps joined.

and weren't those 2 girls lovely when they realised how upset esther was. i think they are real sweeties.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tab

oh that was so funny! kilroy is such a scammer! i love the way joe jumped about like a kid when he was told he'd won!, and weren't those 2 girls lovely when they realised how upset esther was. i think they are real sweeties.
I know!. You could see he was seething knowing he'd lost.

Those girls were lovely. I really like that Nicola as well because she's shown (so far) that she's not a stupid model like they usually get labeled with.

It's not on tonight so that's bad!!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never watch it because Ant and Dec really irritate me
Very tempting to see Kilroy making a pratt of himself so I might have a little peak. Does he still do that thing with his forehead? you know, where it looks like his toupee is slipping off even though he doesn`t wear one?

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I never watch it because Ant and Dec really irritate me
*Gasps in horror* Their from where i live!. Do you really not like them?. Your the first one i've heard say that about them

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Very tempting to see Kilroy making a pratt of himself so I might have a little peak. Does he still do that thing with his forehead? you know, where it looks like his toupee is slipping off even though he doesn`t wear one?
oh my life! you noticed too!
i used to be transfixed when i watched him on his chat show! the more heated the show became, the more his forehead would bounce!
too funny!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

*Gasps in horror* Their from where i live!. Do you really not like them?. Your the first one i've heard say that about them
i think they're like marmite, love em or loathe em!
personally i think they are perfect for that show. they seem to be more outrageous this year too which is great!