I love winter

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have to say that I love the colder months! Dynah is usually lovable, but only on her terms and doesn't like being held or cuddled for more than 30 seconds at a time. Now that the cold weather has come, she has taken to cuddling with chester in the laundry basket (and cleaning each other!!!
) and she slept on my bed last night. Tonight I haven't been feeling well but have had to write an essay and shes been sleeping on the bed while I'm typing and then following me through the house and playing when i'm up....sooo cute!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree! The cats can tend to put aside their differences in the colder months so they can snuggle for warmth. I love it when I have all 3 on the bed with me.

My cat Fiona gets super fluffy too! She is like a big black cotton ball.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sylorna

I just have to say that I love the colder months! Dynah is usually lovable, but only on her terms and doesn't like being held or cuddled for more than 30 seconds at a time. Now that the cold weather has come, she has taken to cuddling with chester in the laundry basket (and cleaning each other!!!
) and she slept on my bed last night. Tonight I haven't been feeling well but have had to write an essay and shes been sleeping on the bed while I'm typing and then following me through the house and playing when i'm up....sooo cute!
I think it would be fun to live in a place that actually had a winter! But alas, here in Dallas we never really have a true winter. I got to live in Boston one winter and had the most fun in my life! As I remember, my cat at the time was extra snuggly, too!