Oh yes, I'm besotted...

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just spent three hours shifting about the furniture in my room, essentially rotating every single item (bed, desk, bookcase, chest of drawers, wardrobe, filing cabinet, storage boxes) 90 degrees.

And why? Why would anyone indulge in this madness, you ask?

Because Mackerel likes it when there's a bed beneath the window, so she can lie in the sun on something comfortable. XD

I'm totally owned, aren't I?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the club. Right now I am trying to figure out how to move a shelf so Ari can have a place for his birdwatching. But right now he has the back of my chair so that means my head and hair are being whacked about by a long white tail.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Welcome to the club. Right now I am trying to figure out how to move a shelf so Ari can have a place for his birdwatching. But right now he has the back of my chair so that means my head and hair are being whacked about by a long white tail.
Haha. Mackerel does that too. It's very amusing. I cleared off a 'nook' in one of my bookcases and lined it with some felt so that she could lie there and be near me instead. :p Though, of course, she prefers sitting on my head, pretty much.

catlover603

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I understand perfectly. I too keep a chair next to the window for my cats. It's so funny how they manage to make their preferences known.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know the saying "If Mom is happy the whole family is happy" They should switch it to "If the cat is happy the whole house is happy"

Winter is coming and I am freezing by the drafty window so my cats can sit on my bed and look out the window at the birds.
If it weren't for them I would be cozy in bed in the middle of the room.

Once I get some $$ to spend it will be on a nice big cat tree for all 3 children!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I think everyone who has cats and loves them are totally owned by them. But the amount of love the cats give back to us makes everything completely worthwhile!

lovemykitty3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's cute!
My kitty loves lounging on the bed and looking out the window. Today he saw snowflakes for the first time and was so happy