Voting Time - Best Cat Blog of the Month

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey folks, let's keep this thread alive with posts. Vote for one of the blogs, then post here and tell us about it.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they're all great blogs and i voted for ballicus.blogspot. i liked how simple it is and how humourous the captions are;

'Hugging girls is good, too, but if your sisters are chillin out, don't try to sniff their butts. You might get whapped.'

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sachie from My Cat Goma is so talented with those captioned pictures - it's hilarious. I have to confess, I like them all (or they wouldn't have been nominated) but my vote would have gone to Rescue in the Rock - for the great work they're doing over there.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Sachie from My Cat Goma is so talented with those captioned pictures - it's hilarious. I have to confess, I like them all (or they wouldn't have been nominated) but my vote would have gone to Rescue in the Rock - for the great work they're doing over there.
I voted for Goma because the few times I looked, Rescue in the Rock had few new posts, and only one cat related since the Halloween one

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I voted for Goma because the few times I looked, Rescue in the Rock had few new posts, and only one cat related since the Halloween one
Interesting point. I love the Goma blog as well - so can't argue with your vote

javaqueen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Just voted for Harry, he's too cute for words- all the participants are cute, but he stole my heart!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to our new members who got here through the blogs! Thank you for voting and I hope you take the time to look around. Please take a minute to read our rules and guidelines too -
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15184

Thank you!

pattyskypants

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I voted for Goma! The site is colorful, lighthearted, faint-worthy KEWT and completely amusing. It cheers me up when I am not having a good day and it makes all my bright days even brighter. Sachie is super-talented and the photos, artwork, and videos are just wonderful. Goma is an absolutely GORGEOUS (he would say Hansome) Himalayan and I love his kewt little flat-face and big blue eyes! xxoo Patty

ruis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I always go for my love, my husband Karl. My votes are for him, and my family-and staff-in-law - The Cat Realm!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
If you haven't done so yet, visit the contest blogs and cast your vote!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Bumpity bump for more votes!