My baby Snow and possible pregnancy

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well first of all let me introduce myself. my name is Karen. I am 21 years old and currently childless. hoping to change that soon enough. Well I have a very beautiful little princess. Her name is Snow. She is a white DSH.She has just a little patch of gray on top of head. The apple of my eye. A total diva and loves her attention. Has to make her presence known. She loves to watch my hamster Dora spin around in her wheel. She spends her days running around chasing her white mouse around. Loves to sleep with a blanket that belonged another cat I owned. Her name was Storm. I was given the blanket to bring home with me when I first got Storm. Sadly one day Storm decided to get adventurous and dare out onto the balcony She chased a pigeon off the balcony she fell head first. Snow and her were very close. Storm was only a couple of months older than Snow. But Storm took right to her and became a great big sister. After she passed Snow went into mourning for 2 weeks. She took right to Storm's blanket. And does not sleep without it. It is basically a washcloth that Storm used to drag around with her. Now Snow carries it around the house. And keeps it beside her at all times.

Well I do have a question that hope you guys can answers. the thing is Snow went into heat the middle of October. It lasted at least 3 weeks. It was dreadful. lol. Well during that time she got outside twice and was gone overnight the first time and the second time she got out it was all day. Well the last time she came out of heat almost right away. That was 2 weeks ago. well now her nipples are getting kind of pink. usually they're whitish. She has also become more affectionate and has gotten a little chunkier. I know they usually don't start getting bigger until 5 weeks after conception. But could she be pregnant? and please no bashing about how i should have gotten her spayed. she does have all shots. but she had to be rushed to the vet when she about 7 months because she got herself cut on a window that had broken. Well they had to perform an emergency surgery. I almost lost Snow from a reaction to the anaesthetic.(sp?) so i have been afraid to take her in to get spayed because of the anaesthetic.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Karen and Snow,

TheCatSite has a forum titled Pregnant Cats and Kitten Care.
In addition to this thread, you might want to post your questions about Snow there.
Because of her recent body changes, I would have my vet check her right away,
to rule out illness.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help.
Please make yourself at home.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
mods could you please close this thread for me. i realized i have this posted on another forum. thank you

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by klaidman

mods could you please close this thread for me. i realized i have this posted on another forum. thank you
Thats OK....
if you don't mind, we will leave this thread open so members can welcome you and Snow to TCS.