Mini Dachshund Puppies arrival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bella went into labor last night around 10pm. Digging, going nuts, wouldn't sit still etc. By midnight she was sleeping, so I went to sleep thinking it was false. :roll: I wake up at 3am and she has two puppies and the only reason we wake up is because our CAT ( Zelda ) looked in on the new arrivals and Bella about killed her and then I heard a small squeak and went, OMG! :shock: jumped up and looked and sure enough, two well taken care of and dry babies.

We have 1 girl and 1 boy so far. We seriously camped out right next to her, I am sooo shocked she did ALL that with out us hearing, wow... very very shocked! :shock: I'm kinda sad
too, I really wanted to video tape/get pics of them coming and I have no idea who was the first one

Anyway, here are some pics...

Boy

Girl

Together

That's it for now
She should have 1 more in her.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!! Little, teeny Doxie puppies!!!! How adorable!!!
Dachshunds - my absolute favorite dog.
Look at those sweet puppies! Definitely keep posting and keep us updated!

Can't wait to see more pics!! (Could I possibly use even more exclamation points?!?!?)

Bella's such a good girl!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes - Only two! - I am thankful for that... It's her very first litter and I think it's ideal for a new mommy not to be overwhelmed with too many at once the first time around!

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
haha, they look funny but so cute

Google Dachshund newborn Puppies and you'll see tons of other peoples images, they all look similar, cept for colors and all that

They are already getting big and they are just 2 days old, lol. I cant wait till they are playing

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, they're SO cute! I was looking for miniature dachshund pups for months earlier this year. There just AREN'T many in Perth, though, or even in Western Australia, and I couldn't get in contact with the ones that there are.

I would have loved to have a mini dachshund.

These babies are adorable. PLEASE keep posting pics? XD

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow! They are just adorable! My inlaws have 2 mini doxies...one wirehaired and one longhaired. I've never seen one colored like the mamma, though. What do you call her coloring?

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bella ( mommy ) is Red / Piebald. Lots of people will argue that she is not pure because of her colors/patterns, I think it's because it's not one of the most familiar or favored. I personally love Piebald the best!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hm...that's very interesting! I guess now that I think of it, I have heard of that color combo before, but it is more rare. My inlaws' wirehaired is supposed to be purebred, but he has very strong terrier qualities about him...yet I like his looks and personality better than their longhaired girl! I guess it's all a matter of personal preference!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I believe he was AKC registered, but I'm not sure. He still looks like a doxie, but he's not as low to the ground as their other dog. They got him from a pet shop, whereas they got the girl from a breeder...she is a show quality dog, but he was only meant to be a pet.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Doxies are the cutest dogs in the world! And Doxie puppies? OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.