Daily Thread HUMP day Nov 12th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning ladies and gentlemen

Its going to be another cold one today..I am just heading to work, and then tonight I have an oil change for Blueington. Also he needs a new wiper...

Ummmm, not much else going on..I am excited that the weekend is coming sooooooooooon!

Have a good one!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!!

Sure is a chilly one here as well.

Today is Pixie's first Gotcha Day so if you want to take a look at her Gotcha Day thread it's at.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=180762

She of coarse is taking the whole thing much like she does everything else, very Pixie-like.

Attending a travelogue for Norway/Finland/Sweden at the library at 2 which should be pretty interesting. I have always been really interested in the Scandinavian culture.

Afterwards popping by my aunts for a bit then home for a quiet evening with the kitties. Two of my favorites on tonight Bones and Criminal Minds.

The kitties are good this morning, playing with the new toys I got for Pixie, Linus in particular likes the toy mice, so he's having a blast.

Everyone have a great day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well its a drizzly and overcast of day which will continue for the rest of the week.

There goes me trying to haul in firewood grrrrr.

Anyhow I now have grid#2/9 painted with two coats. I think I might have to by another gallon as I'm almost half done with the first gallon. I'll have to see where I am when I start the third gallon though.

Just doing some odds and ends around the house this morning/afternoon. Then some errands and a spot of Christmas shopping before a meeting early this evening.

Thats about all. Have a good one!!