Fluffy used the potty!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard a little tinkling sound coming from the bathroom, and when I went in to investigate, there she was, using the toilet. She looked at me like "do you mind?" and continued with her business. She is such a smart girl, I hope this isn't just a one time thing.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom was about to get on me for not flushing the toilet when she caught Tom Tinker (RB back in the 1960s) using our toilet. He was an amazing cat.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Mom was about to get on me for not flushing the toilet when she caught Tom Tinker (RB back in the 1960s) using our toilet. He was an amazing cat.
So he was actually Tom TINKLER!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This same situation has been going on in my house with my male cat. He's been peeing in the toilet for a few months now. I caught him doing just as you describe...tinkling sound coming from the bathroom, and low and behold he's squatting there peeing LOL. He does this a couple times a day, as I have to flush for him LOL. I think it's pretty hilarious. I did research on this site and ppl say that when cats do this, its because of a UTI, but I haven't seen any evidence of pain etc.

I love how smart cats prove themselves to be