They're going to be sick

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found "Freebo" (The duet of Freeway and the Hobo) sitting on the kitchen counter, licking the wrapper of what had been a softening block of cream cheese. All that was left was the traces on the wrapper. That's 8 oz of cream cheese between 2 cats.

They're gonna be sick

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ugh.......sure am glad that its your cats and not mine..........ewwwwwww!

Of course, had it been mine, the 8 oz would have been shared between more than two of the tribe!

jalindal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh dear. XD

The christmas when I was six my parents made the mistake of leaving the cheese platter unattended on the kitchen table while we were eating in the dining room, waiting for it to warm up to room temp. My two dogs managed to get up there, and scarfed the lot... and this is a huge cheese platter for EIGHT people. Then they very considerately removed themselves to the lounge, where our unopened Christmas presents were, to throw up. Everywhere. Over everything.

Worst. Christmas. Ever.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I just found "Freebo" (The duet of Freeway and the Hobo) sitting on the kitchen counter, licking the wrapper of what had been a softening block of cream cheese. All that was left was the traces on the wrapper. That's 8 oz of cream cheese between 2 cats.

They're gonna be sick
Well, they HAD to be asking themselves... where are the bagels and lox?

cmedeiros17

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalindal

Oh dear. XD

The christmas when I was six my parents made the mistake of leaving the cheese platter unattended on the kitchen table while we were eating in the dining room, waiting for it to warm up to room temp. My two dogs managed to get up there, and scarfed the lot... and this is a huge cheese platter for EIGHT people. Then they very considerately removed themselves to the lounge, where our unopened Christmas presents were, to throw up. Everywhere. Over everything.

Worst. Christmas. Ever.

klaidman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my snow has a bad habit of climbing into her food bag to grab her food. even if i just filled the bowl for her. her cutest snatch was when i gave my hamster a piece of baked chicken. snow got right up beside the cage and was trying to take the chicken out of the cage. as soon as dora(hamster) lifted hher head with the chicken in her paws snow grabbed the chicken and ate it. Dora bit her for it. lol