The girls that hate each other (well sort of)

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I got Morgan in February of 2007. She was about 8 weeks old and was very protective of us. We got Luna in September of 2007. Both look very similar and it was hate at first site. Over a year later we're just at the point where we're playing. Got these pictures one was about 3 weeks ago and the other last night. I'm so proud of my girls for getting along.

And last night.

I'll have more pictures of them in just a few. Photobucket was being dumb last night.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are cute! Mine are the same way. If they sleep within a foot or two of each other, I have to take a picture.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet when your not looking they lick each other. My Isaac & Levi are the same way. They fight when I'm around but I often find them curlled up together sharing a cat bed at night while I'm sleeping. Then when I bust them, they jump up like, we weren't touching, we hate each other.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zooy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I bet when your not looking they lick each other. My Isaac & Levi are the same way. They fight when I'm around but I often find them curlled up together sharing a cat bed at night while I'm sleeping. Then when I bust them, they jump up like, we weren't touching, we hate each other.
I wish that was the case.
I love them but they sure are pains in regards to liking each other. They do enjoy chasing each other around the apartment.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both beauties

It such a pain when they don`t get on but you notice the little steps they take even more
My two still hate each other after 20 months