Feel Good Story

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys
Havent been around for a while. Thought I would share this story with those people I know will appreciate it.

My daughter called me at work last week to say that she had found an orange cat in our garden looking all skinny and limping. She proceeded to feed it much to the total disgust of Milo and Pepsi who were scowling from the window.

No collar and after knocking on doors it seemed no owner i took it to our local PDSA (People's Dispensary for Sick Animals) hospital when I got back from work.
I left my details as I would of happily adopted it. It was so beautiful and friendly.

I got a call later that night from the vet who said that the cat had broken its leg and it had been treated but best news of all it was microchipped and they had been able to call its owner who had reported the cat missing 9 months previous!!
Tearful, happy and much relieved owner and fluffy puss were reunited the next day.

Ahhh, man it made me feel good.

The vet said that it lifted everyones spirits at the hospital as it had been a difficult day and to end it on such a positive story was wonderful for everyone.

Man I love a happy ending

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Aww... The made my morning!

I'm so glad he made it home to his people.

It also makes me feel better about microchipping my kitties since one of my co-workers has been trying to convince me I'm crazy for doing so.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lochnessmonster

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

Aww... The made my morning!

I'm so glad he made it home to his people.

It also makes me feel better about microchipping my kitties since one of my co-workers has been trying to convince me I'm crazy for doing so.
I have both of my fur babies microchipped. I would recommend it for all cats and dogs.
Both of mine are indoor cats but felt it was important in case they ever escaped and got lost.
xxx

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was a wonderful story with such a happy ending
It's cheered me up reading it

Hooray for the kitty going home again!